Borderlands players - Role-call

Dark0ne

Whew.

Just did my first major loot run in a while-Sander's Gorge solo with full looting gear on.

I came away with a Defiler of a level of ferocity I've never seen before. It's DOT ticks at about 2,700 per 0.25 seconds, which can kill most anything in two shots. And those will hit too because it's a fair bit more accurate than my best sniper rifle.

But the really nasty new item I go was a shield. You see, not only does it have nice stats, it's also got 77% resistance to lightning attacks.

Eridian gunshots for example, even from superior level players, now bounce harmlessly off Psycho's unwavering shield of doom.

But Im also just enjoying be Psycho McFirebat again. I bemoaned almost everything about my Borderlands character when I first created it, but after some weeks playing Reach instead, I missed Psycho's psychotic pyromaniac charms.

I mean, Reach is all well and good, but it lacks the random, spontaneus hilarity of Borderlands, and for that reason, Im going to keep playing it.

My character is a Siren almost entirely devoted to fire at the moment. All fire weapons, all fire stats. Pure fire build. works great too, but anyway it took me about five minutes online to remind me just why I love this game the funny wierdness.

The loot run was great, the duels that started over loot? that was even better. reach doesnt have voice chat that works, hardly anyone has a mic, but here, the banter, the community, and the hilarious stupidity was just brilliant.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man i just came across one AWESOME SMG that shoots everything.

Stats..

HX 540 C twisted ANARCHY

damage 299

accuracy 85%

shoots everything in a star Pattern. 4x damage, elemental

Ammo capacity 99

Can kill Crawremax whatever its name is in less then 10 mins.

Playing as Siren still at level 69, if anyone wants some of my loot, give me a shout as scott6gbuser ps3 :thumbsup: