Roberts male skinny body tops

Philogosten

Now I always play as a male character because well I am a guy but there arent a lot of guy clothing options. Now I love that dark beast clothes for the pants but there arent many good options for male black shirts that are for the skinny male body well at least ones that cover your torso and dont show off a lot of skin. I dont like showing off a lot of skin for either genders even for companions as it is immersion breaking for people to be wearing supposed armor that is less protective looking than a t-shirt and jeans yet somehow protects better than full plate armor.

I agree. Not just clothing, e.g. a while back we searched for male hair mods (the vanilla ones are great imo, we're looking for slight variations), and wound up with two dozen fantastic mods for females. The few we found for guys ranged from awful to ridiculous.

As for shirts there was at least one specific mod (resource) for the vanilla Dark Shirt. I think it was just a color change so there shouldn't be any difference in body/skin coverage. Unfortunate imo but it's a fact that most modders do not and will never have much interest in creating good looking men. Long live Robert and AlienSlof. :)

• 1 month later...

Try finding my site on the web, the quality hair and clothing for guys are all there. Especially the hairs, yes. Much better, and obviously the bigger collection of hairs than you can find for females, all shared with permissions from the original authors - the Sims modders.