What are your faults and weaknesses?

Megatarius

I have trouble trusting people.

I don't see this as a fault, most people cannot/should not be trusted!

I'm an perfectionist and I'm barely ever satisfied with my own work

This means that you take pride in what you do, take responibility for your actions and know that your work is a reflection of you.

BTW: You make nice mods.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's a very over exaggerated view of people in general.Also your first post smacked of brutal "honesty",that does nothing but alienate and hurt people.

I have taken many inner journeys to assess my self as I once thought as you.Thank god I no longer do! no offense,just a truthful observation on my part.

that's a very over exaggerated view of people in general.Also your first post smacked of brutal "honesty",that does nothing but alienate and hurt people.

I have taken many inner journeys to assess my self as I once thought as you.Thank god I no longer do! no offense,just a truthful observation on my part.

None taken. :biggrin: We all have our level of rose colored glasses.

sometimes i think only of my self

i forget some very important things

i live in my own world and sometimes forget about real one

i can't get off my computer (because i talk to people online and its my hobbie)

i really have no idea what i am going to do in this life

i can't get a girlfriend

best friends i have are friends on the internet

i sometimes am lazy

i get addicted to fun things really quickly

None taken. :biggrin: We all have our level of rose colored glasses.

beautiful...your a rare bird to accept and say that.I too know my faults but work very hard to change them and I have..your cool,very cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhNrrrCCTdA

Thought of another one...

I some times disappear. Sometimes when I feel I am getting too close to someone or a group I disappear. I have a feeling this is rooted in my fear of getting hurt or of hurting others. It has something to do with thinking that showing emotional extremes at either end of the spectrum is a weakness and as soon as you show weakness people strike. I am afraid to love and thus refuse to let myself be loved and “will” not be loved because I do not let those types of emotions into my world. It sometimes make me sad. This is something I am not working on!

Well lets see...

I am quite blunt. - My words come on the spot through inspiration. Thus I don't usually think what I say which can be quite blunt answer. You could say literally that I speak my mind out without restrain.

I don't have any real dreams - I rarely think about future if at all. I live in present and past mostly which leads to that I'm blind to the future. I just shrug and say "I deal with things when they come."

I am easily frustrated - This usually occurs if somebody tries command me to do something even if it would be what I would do over time. Also boredom is another factor which can launch this.

My emotions swing around a lot - Even though I am seventeen years (soon eighteen years) old my emotions can be quite unstable so they can flinch from one side to another even if it something small.

I think quite negatively - I am smart person (My IQ is 146 (average is 110)) in overall but I have bad habit finding bad sides before good ones. Thus I can become quite depressed and start thinking that it will fail.

I am lazy - There is nothing to add.

Bad memory - Well this is quite humane thing but I forget many things and I remember barely things of yesterday.

I think myself as insignificant being - Well I think this is because all bullying I got while I was young but I hold almost no self value on myself which leads to thinking "What can only one person to do in this world?"

I accept almost everything - Well my thinking is usually something around this. "If something happens it is meant to happen." This will lead for me accepting everything.

I dunno if this is a fault but:

I do not fear death - I see death as natural part of life. Everybody dies so why should we fight against it. Thus why should I fear it.

That's all I could think of at the moment.

i live in my own world and sometimes forget about real one

i can't get a girlfriend

best friends i have are friends on the internet

I don't think that those are faults and weaknesses. I live in my own world aswell sometimes, that just means that you are creative.

Besides, it's not your fault that everyone around you are evil pieces of pastramies :P

I sometimes say things that I regret saying or want to take back because I wasen't thinking clearly at the time or didn't know enough about a subject to bother with talking about it without doing some research. This can apply to both the internet and in real life, only in real life there's no edit button :( . I think it has even happened on the Nexus a couple of times :( .

I forget things easily.

I can get offended/frustrated/angry/emotional easily sometimes but I learned how to control this more.

I have to edit posts constantly because I find something in my wording I don't like. Also I often edit posts when they conflict with the first fault I have listed even though other people may have already noticed.

Sometimes I think people misinterepret who I am, and that's one thing that can make me offended. And when people bring up politics or religion I get afraid that they think I'm on a certain side when I'm really not, so very few people know my political stance/official religious beliefs or possible lack of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are also things that some may see as faults but I think they're fine/I don't care:

I am a free-spirited person/rebel sometimes. What I mean is I want to live my life my way and I don't care what anyone else thinks about me or wants me to be like, not even my own family. Some may misinterepret this as causing trouble, which isn't true. This is one part of the post that is difficult to word. Basically, I'm an individual and I want my friends and family to respect that, but I'm not one of the idiots that disrupts class at school or gets into trouble with the law. I'll think how I want, look whatever way I want, say what I want but in the best way possible without causing too much trouble, and do what I want within some kind of limit.

I've made friends in real life but the internet is the way I keep in touch with them. And I've never had a girlfriend but I don't care because I never really wanted to commit myself to that kind of relationship.

I like to be laid back and relaxed, and I hate it when people seem too serious. Like the Joker said, "Why so serious?!?!?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It will probably be only a matter of time before I edit this post because I'm dissatisfied with my wording. lol