⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Re-populating Cyrodiil

andy12750

Yes, that would be a whole different mod. :P

But I'm pretty sure I saw a mod that did something like that some time ago.

[EDIT]I had some time to work on it today, so I wrote some parts of the scripts. Here's what I got so far:

- Three days after the old owner dies, the interiors will be replaced with empty ones.

- After an random amount of days (I was thinking something like 1 - 14 days) the interiors will be replaced with "redecorated" ones, and the new owner will move in.

Any suggestions?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay that sounds good. But they'll be some houses (Like Summistest Manor) where its not redecorated cause we'll just add a new NPC called Bob Summistest (Lol just a random name) and mabye we'll go with the haunted house idea and he could have some dialouge where he says he hears voices saying "The key! Wheres the key!" and in Baelins house mabye we could leave his chair and theyll say they couldnt move it no matter how hard they tried. Then theyll see Baelins ghost in the chair at night. Wait did I already say that? Oh well... But anyways, keep up the good work Argomiir! I'll try to get a list up by tonight.

Any suggestions?

Cobwebs at the empty cells? :) They'll be great for the immersion if you walk and see the abandoned place.

Maybe some broken crates and sacks will add to that idea.

Yeah, we should definitively add some cobwebs and crates. :happy:

I'm going to need some help with those interiors though, as we would probably have to make quite a few of them. :P Do you think you could help with those, andy?

I like the idea of Beanlin's ghost sitting in his chair at night.

[EDIT]500 posts! Finally! :P

Um I would but it might take a bit before I can. My computer got a virus and I lost everything. Theyre working on it, right now im working from my laptop, which wont install Oblivion nor the CS. Mabye we can see if anyone else wants to help.

BTW I just put the list up on Scrollwork.

[EDIT]500 posts! Finally! tongue.gif

AY, congratulations! Now you're with the burden to figure out what name to use at your member name!

Man, many people get infested these days. I'm glad I never had it.

Hehe, that's a big list. :P I'll get started on it soon as I've got some time.

Umbacano Manor - That would make a nice player home. Should we empty it, so the player has to buy stuff for it? Or just leave Umbaccano's things in there?

J’Gahsta’s House - Maybe a book club in his basement? Lol. :P

Cadlew Chapel - Perhaps some priests could move in after the necromancers are killed.

And we need names for the new inhabitants. We could use some of these :)

Yeah i'd say empty Umbacano and the player can buy his own thing, perhaps they auctioned of Umbacanos antiques... Except the Ayleid Statuettes. You should get to keep those. But should you get it for free due to your services in stopping him from resurrecting the Aylieds? Or should you have to pay up? As for J'ghastas house, we should make the basement a.... DARK BROTHERHOOD SANCTUARY!!!! :biggrin:

As for the names... I'll see what i can do. Lets's try to get someone who may want to do interiors, since im useless in the CS for now...