Keyblade

plopk45

HI guys bassically i was just wandering if someone is willing to give up some time to make soras keyblade for fallout 3

Like the one is this pic : http://images.wiki.wegame.com/i/x5kd37LO.png :

Please its bassically been my dream to put this into F3 but i cant because i suck at modeling and texturing....

so yeah it would be highly appreciated.....

Thanks for a great forum plopk45 :thanks:

I think I saw a Keyblade in a mod that contained a set of weapons...

Granted, it was essentially a large, heavily stylized "modern" key (as in, with the ridged edge instead of the teeth), but it was still a Keyblade in name...

I'll have to look into which weapon pack it was. I'm not at home right now, so I can't check at the moment. But I can do it once I get home later...

Open locks? With a script that runs when you activate the door, or when you try attacking one? <: Either way, a keyblade would be an interesting, if utterly lorebreaking, addition to the Wasteland. Unless it was made in the Fallout style, of course.

Lordmaddog did a bunch of keyblades and things similar in a mod for oblivion. It is incredibly simple to convert oblivion weapons to fallout. You could drop a pm and see if they're willing to do that. I would but I haven't the time or interest to track down the models or permission to %&$! around with them. I'm not a bad person, just blatently honest.