Doctor Who

kruddpm

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just need to make some mesh edits, since my modeling wasn't very good back then. When I'm done I'll send it to you. Should be done some point tonight.

Sorry bout keeping y'all hanging just a reminder its not dead its just we have a few hurdles but once they are out of the way its a smooth sprint to the finish

Sorry bout keeping y'all hanging just a reminder its not dead its just we have a few hurdles but once they are out of the way its a smooth sprint to the finish

Actually, I am working on a Dr.Who mod, including a (scripted and animated) sonic screwdriver, and the Dr. Who's Suit.

The mod is almost done now.... don't know when I will have time to finish it, thought....

haha lol you know uk you were the first person i was going to go to with this idea being the only other fan of doctor who as big as me ( that i knew of at the time lol) but i thought you would be too busy with the animation work you were doing at the time lol

i thought you would be too busy with the animation work you were doing at the time lol

I am, that's why it's still not finished :wink: .