ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

The Racial Wars

Steven917

Introduction

It has been four years since the champion of Cyrodiil passed away. Now, war between the races have begun. Some are allied with the others, others are alone. It is unknown why, or how did this started. Some say the wood elves from Valenwood lost a large portion of the forest from the Bretons casting fire magic. The Bretons claimed they didn't do it. The wood elves were too angry to listen to the pathetic excuses of the Bretons, and declared war on them. The elves being a closely knitted family, resulted in the dark elves and the high elves joining in the war against the Bretons. They, in turn allied with the Imperials, and with the help of the Imperial Legion, the odds were against the elves...

A wise, old Breton living in Skyrim sighed. He discussed it with his young apprentice.

"I do not think the Bretons really did do it."

"Nonsense! It's our fellow Bretons' fault that we have to go to war like this!"

"Don't you feel it? Something more evil is afoot. Something... Strange. Ever since the passing of the champion of cyrodiil, things have been different..."

"You crazy old man. I don't care what you say."

His young apprentice walked away, back into the small cabin they called 'home'. The former arch-mage sighed.

Setting:

Four years after the passing of the Champion of Cyrodiil, in Tamriel.

The Factions:

The Mystic Legion:

The Bretons and the Imperial have joined forces, and with the magical expertise of the Bretons and the great military force from the Imperial Legion, they have become one of the greatest armies. They are also aided by the argonians of black marsh, considering how the dark elves of Morrowind constantly sold them as slaves.

The Elves:

The Wood elves, High Elves, and Dark elves joining together to fight against the newly found Mystic Legion.

Rules:

You can either be a mercenary, joining to help or you can be one of the soldiers in the army. You are not allowed to be a high ranking officer without me giving you the chance after analyzing your application.

No godmodding, the highest metal type you can have is steel, considering how expensive things are. (Reference from Oblivion, "they fined me five coins for littering. Littering! I barely make that much a year!)

Harm towards another player in the same faction is prohibited, if we by chance had a war between each faction, then minor harm is allowed. Allow them to retaliate in a fair way. No killing, severely injuring is fine. No 100 slashes in two seconds with dual wielding daedric claymores.

I have a storyline planned out, I will post who is allowed to change our storyline for a brief amount of time.

Application Skeleton:

Name:

Race:

Appearance:

Personality:

Equipment:

Faction: (if you're a soldier)

History:

Accepted Applications:

Steven917 , Hector Hroskar

Name:

Hector Hroskar

Thirty-One (measured from the universal aging system, so no 129 year old but is only 21 years old in High Elf whatever)

Race:

Nord

Appearance:

Pale complexion, loose long blond hair which goes a bit past his shoulders, muscular frame, dark blue eyes, scar going across his right eye, and a rather large scar on his arm, which he covers up.

His casual wears consists of a long sleeved green shirt, along with burgundy linens.

Personality:

Fiery, cocky, overconfident, bad mouth. Tough guy attitude.

Equipment:

A iron cuirass in well shape, leather boots and leather gauntlets, and his normal burgundy linens to hide the unarmored legs. Relatively large iron battle axe.

Faction:

Neutral, but leans a bit towards "good"

History:

Hector was the son of a noble family living in the woods of Valenwood. When his home caught fire, he escaped and the wood elves put out the fire. He was raised by a wood elf who's name was never known, and was only called to as "father" Hector was used to the use of axes and blunt weapons, as all Nords are. He also had experience in restorative magic and the bow. When he reached manhood, his foster father left him and he decided to become a mercenary. He traveled across Cyrodiil, taking on bodyguard duties, raiding, and the like. He showed great respect to the Champion of Cyrodiil, for he knew that if that one person wasn't in this world... Then Tamriel would already be flooded with daedra.

Now that war has broken out between the elves and the Legion, Hector is in a mixed group of mercenaries and soldiers in the elven army...

No godmodding, the highest metal type you can have is steel, considering how expensive things are. (Reference from Oblivion, "they fined me five coins for littering. Littering! I barely make that much a year!)

thats from a quest where people are being overtaxed by a greedy head of the gaurd

its NOT how the rest of the economy is.

and can I be someone who knows something else is afoot and is trying to find out what?

Yeah and even low ranked guards carry around silver weapons, but well its a choice of creator.

Name: Anton

Race: Impereal

Class: Battlemage

Appearance: Fierce looking Battlemage

Personality: When in good mood, he can save millions of people, when is mad he can kill someone who has been his friend for 10 years

Equipment: Imperial Legeon Sword of Honor, Imperial Battlemage armor, and hood

Faction: The Mystic Legeon

History: (can i leave it and tell when i meet someone)

Name: Calliton

Race: Argonian (with a slight bit of dremora from an unknown incedent)

Class: Adventurer (mainly fighting, but also can become an armor, marksman, and very acrobatic)

Appearance: http://i36.tinypic.com/2w1w51k.jpg http://i38.tinypic.com/oszm9l.jpg http://i37.tinypic.com/33ww0oj.jpg http://i33.tinypic.com/iyg4zq.jpg http://i34.tinypic.com/5wm24x.jpg http://i38.tinypic.com/dyvlzn.jpg http://i38.tinypic.com/10zah74.jpg http://i36.tinypic.com/eupymb.jpg

Personality: sort of bipolar, very protective, hides any sadness with jokes and happyness, his anger is something to avoid

Equipment: see screens. crossbow. Large rapier. Anarchy (black sword) , Frost (blue fogy sword) Courage (offhand ebony shortsword) fear (bow)

Faction: Himself, will fight anyone who does wrong.

History: His past is unknown beyond about a year ago when he woke up during a mythic dawn ritual to reincarnate mehrune into our world. the process involved daedra blood being mixed with his own, but he som escaped. This blood has caused him to have strange senses/powers. His name is one he found on a grave, someone told him that the man died in the pursute of truth... Calliton immediatly took it

You are accepted, both of you... After you change your applications a bit! The ability to destroy an entire city is a big no-no without help from his other fellow battlemages, my friend. If he was a "experienced war-mage" or something still probably wouldn't be able to do that.

Having two ranged weapons, three in-hand weapons, and another ebony offhand sword for... Blocking? Is not allowed.

You MIGHT become more powerful later on, but no uber things, please...

You are accepted, both of you... After you change your applications a bit! The ability to destroy an entire city is a big no-no without help from his other fellow battlemages, my friend. If he was a "experienced war-mage" or something still probably wouldn't be able to do that.

Having two ranged weapons, three in-hand weapons, and another ebony offhand sword for... Blocking? Is not allowed.

you have to change the rule about not having anything better then steel. I have been in rps for a year now and i know that the less rules you make better it is for rp and you will get more users. My first rp had no rules at all!!! it was one of the most popular rps on nexus and don't expect that everyone will follow crazy rules (not that you have crazy rules) to be in the rp because theres alot of rps now and not alot of users willing to participate in them

i dont carry em all at once

i got a little hidden base where i stash things

you have to change the rule about not having anything better then steel. I have been in rps for a year now and i know that the less rules you make better it is for rp and you will get more users. My first rp had no rules at all!!! it was one of the most popular rps on nexus and don't expect that everyone will follow crazy rules (not that you have crazy rules) to be in the rp because theres alot of rps now and not alot of users willing to participate in them

Been in RPs for a year and still don't capitalize the i?

No rules = godmodding

Godmodding where people kill each other = more flame than a flamer in Fallout 3 with a full canister...

And you got these weapons... How?

Application Skeleton:

Name:Pyros (pi-rose)

Race:imperial

Appearance: Pale skinned, wears a long black hoodeed coat with a red bandana over his mouth and nose. brown hair that comes down to his hazel eyes.

class: thief

Personality: calm

Equipment: a 2H iron war ax, Akaviri Katana, chain Greaves and Gauntlets that go under the long coat/cloak

Faction: the highest bidder/ aiding for a item in return

History: little is none about him other than he has been known to work as an assassin, mercinary, and any other job of the sort.

....this is my first rpg, and i have played oblivion a good bit. is the katana okay?

Been in RPs for a year and still don't capitalize the i?

No rules = godmodding

Godmodding where people kill each other = more flame than a flamer in Fallout 3 with a full canister...

And you got these weapons... How?

So then why the heck did The Vault got so popular??? For now you have more then enough people to start this rp.