Wierd obsessions

DagonTheranis

OK, I try to put EVERYTHING in its place, exactly the same spot before I go sleep. I pack my bag and I usually put it in the same angle, so the pocket, or whatever you want to call it, is 'looking' at the chair.

I read every reference posts from forum of banned people.

I visit The Nexus Forums everyday, and I WILL post something each day, at least 1 post.

I'm addicted to use comma, (,) when it's required.

I'm addicted to edit my own posts, even though its just a small spelling mistake.

Yes yes, I edited this post 2 times already.

I remove the carpet from my room every time I go to sleep.

Can't be too careful :P

Who knows, maybe you'll stumble over the carpet :P

It's not that. I also have a burning candle in case Death decides to pay me a visit while I sleep, so that's the main reason why I do the carpet thing. Did I mentioned the bucket of water in case a fire will start? :unsure: (I need help, lol) :biggrin:

Sometimes, I can be completely random.

I love converting normal words to abbrevations.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Slightly thinking apples love kicking electric rocks

N.A.C.H.O.S

Narcisisstic admirors change outrageous scissors

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. also means Scavenger, Trespasser, Adventurer, Loner, Killer, Exploer, Robber and it's one of my favorite FPS games.

One main obsession I have is with pretty much any game with some type of roleplaying element, including S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and especially Oblivion. When I play these games I feel immersed as if I'm in the game itself.

Others:

-Like Omeletter, I sometimes need to have things set up in my own perfect way and I sometimes edit my posts more than once.

-I like to view the posts of the idiots who get themselves banned from the Nexus for stuff like piracy, trolling, etc...

-I find myself randomly doing Arnold Schwarzenegger voice impersonations lately, for example: "RUNNNNN! GO! GET TO THE CHOPPA!!!", "YOU ARE MEIN NAO, YOU BELONG TO ME!!!", "PUT THAT COOKIE DAUN! NAO!!!!!", and the list would go on.

Obsessions, hmmmm...

Well one of mine is energy drinks (more of a dependancy really)

YUM MONSTER!!!!!!!!!

I have on average two to four cans of monster a day, just to feel normal lol.

Also I cant leave things half done. I HAVE to finish whatever it is Im doing otherwise itll bother the hell out of me until its done.

Bikinis (and the girls they're on) drive me crazy too haha. For that reason I love going to the beach, not for the weather or crap like that, but for the women :D

ALso certain numbers bother me. ALso I gotta things in 2s, 3s, 5s, or 10s lol.

• 1 month later...