The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol... the mod's alive... been away this weekend visiting my partner (she works in London, I work in Nottingham, it's all very distancey) - but now back and aiming to roll forward with things.

1: what about daleks?

2: (optional) an update in the future with new tardis? (and maybe you could swap between interiors)

number 2 is a suggestion and number 1 is a question if you don't want to do number 2 don't do it!

ps. no pressure

I'm going to work like a deranged badger this afternoon on everything, so thing's are about to start moving with pace again. As for Daleks, its unlikely I'll be including them at this moment in time before because I don't have as much time as I used to to dedicate to taking this much further than planned. Interiors wise, agreed, I was toying with the idea of having a working 'Desktop Theme' between the Classic and RTD interiors, but again, too time consuming.

Too bad to hear about the flight mode as that was the main feature that i was looking forward to. That feature is what kept me checking the mod everyday among every other brilliant feature and i do hope that you one day reimplement it and give it another try because this is the one feature which really make's this mod different from all the rest. Because this mode it what makes it different from just being a teleporter. :blush: Edited by riker148

Too bad to hear about the flight mode as that was the main feature that i was looking forward to. That feature is what kept me checking the mod everyday among every other brilliant feature and i do hope that you one day reimplement it and give it another try because this is the one feature which really make's this mod different from all the rest. Because this mode it what makes it different from just being a teleporter. :blush:

Big update on the blog... Riker, you may be interested in reading this...

Too bad to hear about the flight mode as that was the main feature that i was looking forward to. That feature is what kept me checking the mod everyday among every other brilliant feature and i do hope that you one day reimplement it and give it another try because this is the one feature which really make's this mod different from all the rest. Because this mode it what makes it different from just being a teleporter. :blush:

Big update on the blog... Riker, you may be interested in reading this...

Demeggy i can not thank you and Cipscis enough for retuning flight mode as that is the feature that really stands out for me and it is good to see that the release is in sight because this mod has been in production for almost 19 months and to see it finally released is a blessing.

Thanks again and looking forward to that demo vid. Plus just wondering could you answer my question about being able to summon the TARDIS?