What possessed all of you to come to post here?

Deleted54170User

Mods too of course. I joined the forums because I was making my own mod, and was having a really annoying problem with landscaping (which I couldn't find any answers to), so I gave up searching, and made my first ever post on an online forum. This was with a different account.

After that, I had a look around, and decided to stay. So I made a new account with a proper name, and just hung around in General Mod Talk till now. Good times.

Mods of course!

Originally I simply wanted to download lots and lots of mods. Then I got tired of being unable to DL adult mods so I joined up but never uploaded or posted.

These days, however, I feel like I'm a more productive contributing member of this community. I'm working on my own mods and uploading them, sharing with the community and hanging out in the Forums more often now. I have friends here, so now it's much more than just mods for me.

• 1 month later...
At first it was mods, but i rarely ever went to the forums. I ended up going on the forums when I was in my Computer Applications class where I had extra time and I was really bored...so I thought, hey what the heck I will check it out. That was 2 weeks ago ;D

Well first it was the mods but one day at work I found this forum and Iw as bored as hell so I decided to introduce my self and started posting. the site then got blocked at work and its when I moved to a different office in a diff city but still with the same company I found this site was no longer blocked so I decided to begin posting again.

Yeah fun times

Uploading mods was the main reason why I came here originally. I don't have any of my mods on Nexus anymore, but they're still available on filefront if one is so inclined...

http://elderscrolls.filefront.com/developer/jaosals42;28201

Reason why I took them off was I was disappointed with Nexus at one point, though that point has long passed now. Still, I can't be bothered to upload them again, so that's why they're not here again...

However, back to the story: After uploading my mods, then I noticed far more mods than I had ever seen... and soon a mod rush began... I didn't post first in the forums, but rather commented on files and such. I accidentally discovered the forums about a year ago and learned that my username was valid there so I decided to check it out and... 1000+ posts....

Mods...and honestly, I feel as if the nexus is my little slice of geek heaven. I have the type of real life friends who shun all things related to tech stuff. (except for phones) So here, I feel as if I can indulge my gaming curiosity without scrutiny...