I'm so sick of the 2012 lies >_>.

Strangeman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2012 dooms day was never true from the very first prediction came. You see in past, they said year 2000 will be the end of the world, but did it happend? No one knows when the earth will end, not even the son of God, Jesus. But here's the thing. We must all be prepared for His coming, for He will come like a theif in the night. I guarantee you 100% that no prediction about the end of the world is true.

The world will end when the sun explodes, in like a million years...

Thank goodness I'm not the only intelligent person who actually believes that the world won't cease to exist in 2012...

I don't believe the 2012 lies, but I believe the "doomsday is simply near but it's not 2012" truth. Pretty bad things may happen if it don't. I'm just wishing a peaceful and happy death.

I watched the movie, pretty cool graphics on some part, but I think their team should help the gaming world more. The rest of the movie just stinks.

The world will end when the sun explodes, in like a million years...

Thank goodness I'm not the only intelligent person who actually believes that the world won't cease to exist in 2012...

Depends on what you call "the world". Earth will die, but universe won't.

If i may, regardless of wether or not it does happen, there will be hundreds, no, perhaps thousands of suicides, killing sprees, looting, and other unlawful behavior.

This, to me is common sense, this will be like the Haley's comet on steriods(that was the one with all the suicides right?)

I dont know. if it does end then im gonna go sit on a lawn chair and drink sweet tea.

If it doesnt then imma come on to here and see what topics and stuff will be posted about it.

(want to see 2012, is it any good?)

If i may, regardless of wether or not it does happen, there will be hundreds, no, perhaps thousands of suicides, killing sprees, looting, and other unlawful behavior.
Yup, they will do everything they always want (the believers) before 21 12 2012.

But since the world is getting worse (economic and political things), those things may influence them that doomsday is near, even though WW II maybe is much worse than all this.

Even 2012 is wrong, the myth will cause trouble.