Unlimited Thane Authority!

rouge11

Hey yall

so i always thought becoming thane was a really cool idea however when trying to RP and you can only use the 'get out of jail free card' once it kinda sucks... now i appreciate that for vanilla skyrim this must happen....but after many hours of skyrim im just looking to mess about and RP as a thane for abit cand cause some trouble.

There is a mod called The Thane Defence that suppsedly does this..... however it does NOT work for me and i got my friend to try it also and he says the same, it does not work.

so i appeal to you creative modders! would you please be able to create a mod that simply allows me to use the thane excuse an unlimited amount of times? maybe with a higher bounty amount also? i have been searching for a mod like this for such a long time and im so surprised its not had more attention? Or if a modder really wants to go with the idea... then maybe as thane you could even order a guard to follow you?

please help

Thank you for the link,

however this mod does not work for either me or my friend, could you confirm if it works for you?

i have tried to contact the mod auther to see what the problem is but no response as of yet and its been about a week now. :/

I also tried out that mod and it didn't work :sad:

ahh well thanks for trying it out, i was confused because its had like 10 endorsements and some other comments saying its an amazing mod so does it work for some people??

• 8 months later...

i know it's a necro but does anyone know why the unlimited thane authority mod is marked private and is there an alternative because i really am getting annoyed by these dumb little mini bounties for stupid crap ??

something that always pissed me off about hidden mods is that the website doesent have the GD common courtesy to tell you who the author was so you have to really dig to figure out how to get in touch with them

Edited by mikeloeven

• 6 years later...