What and where did you post your first ever Post?

Deleted54170User

I posted a farewell to Grumpy where Emma and her friends were at the time. I think it was CanadianIce and Howndogs forum.

I had only begun to learn the mod skills from his guide book for using the mod tools for Morrowind.

I had felt a part of the group because all seemed to have a grand understanding of computer and graphics tools, and such so I was a mini-speck in awe of their great skills.

I think I posted a couple more times, but got no reasonable replies, and slipped back into the primordial pool of Cyberspace and just read all the help posts there when I needed one..

That day that Emma posted Grumpies passing though I just felt an urge and went with it. Turned into a ballad which I could have copied and saved by the by, but I wanted to let go of the feeling that I found forcing my eyes to water like a little boy who lost his Dad in the war.

If you would like to hunt for it, t's under the same user name I have here.

Maybe Emma liked it enough to keep a copy.

I camed here from PES, so that's where I made my first post related to TES games. I can't realy remember where I made my realy FIRST post.

I've got the same as Pushkatu. I can't point towards it as there isn't anything of before 2007 on PES anymore.

The one from nexus was that I'd made a mod for someone that posted a request. - Here.