The Doom of Resdayn

Deleted1497043User

Can you give us background to the cities as a player/ex-player? The city names are easily looked up on UESP wiki. What we need are details screenshots, bits of Lore that might piss people off if we miss them. I'm sure you can do these things, so I'll welcome you to the team. But start contributing right away :).

Also Alex...what is the relief?

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Slawter - Relief ... i think it has other meaning in English ... gee... the landscape.

back to my question. I can only do the shape of the morrowind isle/or whatever. I can do that and send the file to someone which will shape the landscape better (but not from 0) . Is that acceptable ? Else i'm afraid you'll have to look for a better landscaper.

@Slawter - Relief ... i think it has other meaning in English ... gee... the landscape.

back to my question. I can only do the shape of the morrowind isle/or whatever. I can do that and send the file to someone which will shape the landscape better (but not from 0) . Is that acceptable ? Else i'm afraid you'll have to look for a better landscaper.

Sounds Fine.

Well I will give descriptions of Ebonheart

Ebonheart

Harbor:There's a akatosh statue with a census office to the north. There is 2 guard towers to the left. There is 3 bridges. One goes west to the main part, one goes north to the rest of morrowind, and one goes south in the way to the south tip of Vvardenian falls.

Main area:This place has mostly missions like Agornian or Skyrim. But, by now they could be changed to something self. There is a wall surronding the whole city and there's a moat too. Then, there is the castle where everything is basically.

I will take some pics for you later of Ebonheart, Ald Ruhn and Balmora.

Main Quest idea:

How about Molag Bal invading Morrowind, this time using cultists as Daedra summoning factories to invade Morowind. It fits Molag Bal's habit of enslavement. Now it varies depending if you completed the main quests of Vanilla and Shivering Isles or not.

No main quests completed:You have to save Ald Ruhn from Dagon, then fight Molag Bal. Start a Daedra war.

Oblvion completed:Just fight Molag Bal

Shivering Isles completed:Spark a Daedra war with you fighting Dagon and Molag Bal

Both:Fight Molag Bal

What do you think?