The Doom of Resdayn

Deleted1497043User

Sorry for being too late(laptop broke and internet was off. Too much morrowind playing for me. :biggrin: , but I have descripitions of all the major places)

Ald ruhn-In the dusty ashlands. One big fossil shell housing the Redorans. Some smaller shells for stores and guildhouses. Many houses. The Ald Skar (big shell) is uphill with a temple to the side. It has council rooms on the top and stores down. The guilds and houses are down hill. Imperial fort near-by

Caldera-A imperial town with a mine near-by. Half of it is stores and guilds. The other is castle. There is a near-by mine that is own by the emperor. There isn't much dunmer. There is a manor of orcs and the scmap creeper. Some guilds.

Balmora-Spilt in half by a north/south river. Few bridges connecting both sides. Northwest is where the manors are. Northeast is the houses. Southeast is the clubs and tarvens. Southwest is where all the stores and guilds are.

Sadrith mora-There is a port and a big gate with the Telvanni pass center. The town is a path to the main base of the Telvvani with shops and houses to left and right. Don't talk with citizens without the pass. There is a imperial fort near-by

Pelgraid-The castle is uphill with stores downhill. The houses are in the bottom.

Vivec-A bunch of cantons. 3 for each house. 2 for residents. 1 for outlanders. 1 for the temple. And, the arena. I'm gonna go from east to west.

Foreign quarter, Arena, the 3 houses, Temple, 2 residents. I will post a map of vivec based on the ingame one.

Gnisis-First is the Redoran section with Temple on center and many houses. Some shops surrond the temple. There is a imperial fort near-by. Also, some mines and cave places. A burial place too.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok right. We have the basic landscape map from the morrowind heightmap. Which means that we can get started. As we currently have no building models let's use alot of the modders resrouces to make stuff outside of city walls. There's a bunch of morrowind modders resources on page 5 or so for plants and grass etc.

Let's get moving.