The Doom of Resdayn

Deleted1497043User

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Resdayn (sometimes also referred to as Resdaynia) was the name of the independent nation that once existed in the northeast corner of Tamriel. After joining the Cyrodilic Empire, the region was renamed Morrowind. Resdayn was originally inhabited by two now-extinct races, namely the Chimer and the Dwemer, then later was primarily inhabited by the Dunmer.

Much obliged. :thanks:

Please forgive my ignorance--I'm NOT a lore buff.

I now find this mod even MORE intriguing. The concept of Morrowind's doom is an interesting one, to say the least, and definitely worth a project. I wish I was less of a toolbox when it comes to modding, but, unfotrtunately, I can't mod to save my life; only write.

I'm guessing that there's not much room on the team for a simple writer, though, so I understand that I will probably not be able to call myself a part of this endeavor. I just hope I get to eventually enjoy the final product! :biggrin:

Again, best of luck.

ES

P.S. L33, did you drop your mod about... Hircine, I believe it was? With the warrior god coming to cyrodill...

I believe that the Telvanni Tileset would help with certain areas of Morrowind (I understand you are not re-creating all of Morrowind), and there is a good-looking map for Vvardenfell on the UESP Wiki:

http://www.uesp.net/w/images/images.new/thumb/b/bb/MW-Map-Vvardenfell.jpg/400px-MW-Map-Vvardenfell.jpg

They have other maps to though.

Please forgive my ignorance--I'm NOT a lore buff...

...P.S. L33, did you drop your mod about... Hircine, I believe it was? With the warrior god coming to cyrodill...

Thats what the UESP Wiki is for, and the name was Chaos Arms: Reign of Boethia, and it was Boethia and Ebonarm (I believe).

Thats what the UESP Wiki is for, and the name was Chaos Arms: Reign of Boethia, and it was Boethia and Ebonarm (I believe).

Yyyyup. That sounds right.

And I've tried the UESP Wiki more than a few times. No luck. And I don't have a whole lot of time anyways between writing my short stories and novel, my songs, and athletics. Writing simple quest concept doesn't take much time, and I'm decent at it, but the actual CS stuff doesn't agree with me. At all.

@ Blitzkrieg- Yes that wasn't going to well, it was much harder than i thought it would be to make :/ it was Boethia and Ebonarm

Boethia- Daedric prince of plots and treason,assassination.

Ebonarm- told to be the god of war and supreme overlord of the fighters guilds (Fighters guilds are pretty much sanctuarys to him.) he was hated by every daedric prince probably the biggest foe to them all.

@ Blitzkrieg- Yes that wasn't going to well, it was much harder than i thought it would be to make :/ it was Boethia and Ebonarm

Well dang. I'm sorry to hear that. At least this one seems to be going very well! Haha.