Lets require licensing for parents

stars2heaven

How can they tell who will be a good parent and who will be bad before they've had children? Your tested in a car for your driving licence, they can't really lend you some kids for week to see what happens.

they can make robot babies which act like real ones!! lol

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can they tell who will be a good parent and who will be bad before they've had children? Your tested in a car for your driving licence, they can't really lend you some kids for week to see what happens.

The all-stinking iBabyBot, I'm not sure that would be a great commercial success. :D

It might sound great but...

1 Theres alot of illegal immigants in United States and they may be afraid of getting caught and are not going to have children unless it becomes something like where the agency which is responsible for giving a parent's licince cannot report an illegal immigrant

They don't count, being here illegally should have no chance at such a license regardless of not being reported.

2 Some people may not want to bother with the licence.

So do a lot of drivers, or practicing medicine without one.

3 Still they cannot decide if the person can or cannot have children

The government can't even decide to regulate itself, much less anyone else.

but i agree that people who were in jail for some sexual stuff cannot have children.

These people need to just be drug outback and shot.

im also for childrens licenses, once a year parents must evaluate their kids and if the kids fail cause they didnt wanna do their homeowrk or stuff theyll be sent to government labor camps to knot rugs and stuff... that would teach the annoying brats! the mothers would also get a small payout for having all the stress in producing a new worker for our mighty industry...

man this would be great... we would have abunch of cheap laborers aka slaves, parents could get rid of the annoying ones and everyone would be fine :)

we wouldnt even have to work anymore, we would just send some of our kids to work... well i guess that was the original idea of having children anyway...

:whistling:

(note i may have meant that sarcasticly)

It might sound great but...

1 Theres alot of illegal immigants in United States and they may be afraid of getting caught and are not going to have children unless it becomes something like where the agency which is responsible for giving a parent's licince cannot report an illegal immigrant

They don't count, being here illegally should have no chance at such a license regardless of not being reported.

You know that schools are not alowed to report illegal immigrant's children. We cannot get rid of them so we have to make use of them

2 Some people may not want to bother with the licence.

So do a lot of drivers, or practicing medicine without one.

meant that if it is alot of paperwork, some people might just not have children, but you are right that if people don't want to do the extra work they don't need the child3 Still they cannot decide if the person can or cannot have children

The government can't even decide to regulate itself, much less anyone else.

but i agree that people who were in jail for some sexual stuff cannot have children.

These people need to just be drug outback and shot.

I agree

You can have mine, I'll even throw in some mac 'n' cheese.

A kind offer that I'll decline if I may. Kids make too much noise and cost money, not really my thing. I'll have the cheeseburger though.

• 2 weeks later...

The all-stinking iBabyBot, I'm not sure that would be a great commercial success. :D

You just know apple thought of that