Robocop Auto 9 pistol

Serani

hey there, there is one in the process of being created..hold tight and it should come out when it's ready..i do not have an ETA for you at the moment.. but one is being made.

i am doing the trailer for it and i can give you a sneak preview of the intro for the trailer... the pistol as of yet is not in the trailer... but it is something to pass atleast 20 seconds of time hehe

remember to watch in HD

the intro itself is not complete, it is just a draft version..still need to tweak it here and there.

finished the next draft of the intro for the mod..

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

:thanks:

I hope this is real I requested this along time ago......the intro looks more like a teaser. I sure hope you guys followed the movie......I think the auto 9 had burst and full auto....and it did have kinda a crazy muzzle flash. The sound for it is very important too. I think robocop also fired it one handed unlike many handguns in fallout 3. Hopefully you guys can also do the suit.....and or a companion mod for it. I thought maybe have him or the armor sealed in a tranqulity chamber cause its somewhat like the computer chair thing he was hooked up in the movie with.....and a computer terminal to unlock activate him. I don't know if you could put him in a new OCP building location or in a wrecked OCP truck or something. Would be alot of fun to have this stuff and the cybernetic dawn mod......it equals robocop vs terminator.

Can't wait