GATS -- Galactic Travel System

Kalizar

I think we all know about Mothership Zeta by now, and how it deals with aliens and the works, but that's the thing, where did they come from? They had to come from a planet somewhere, somewhere inhabitable by humans, as well, since they breathe oxygen in their ship, but it isn't in the game, so I request of the great modders out there to make planets, solar systems, etc to fill this galaxy with new lands to explore, as modding resources for the creative people out there who can build, but need a foundation of which to work from.

Ideas for new aliens:

Bjaekin: Squid-like creatures that inhabit space, being able to hold their breath for years at a time, and being able to go without food for decades, these creatures latch onto your ship and try to eat you. Their young are the alien squid food in Mothership Zeta.

Vakaura: These are similar to a bull mixed with a bear, with protective scales and four arms, each equipped with five spikes to impale enemies.

The Minds: These are giant, extremely intelligent creatures that plant themselves in a planet, and take over the minds of all sentient beings nearby. They form a link, similar to the internet, that the entire species can look through one of The Minds' many eyes.

I will come up with more ideas, such as planets, architecture, etc.

• 7 months later...
Haha, everyone get ready for Tatooine! Now that would be an epic planet for Fallout to visit! They already have (Tusken) Raiders too!

Mars and Moon are allready work in progress, but for the other planets and stuff, I don't have a single clue if anyone works on them or not.

But yeah, I support the idea too. Good luck finding enugh modders for it :unsure:

:)

Pics or it didn't happen.