Deathclaw Hybrid

falloutcow2011

I would help with the modding side of things, but I have no idea how to put a tail or horns on a race. I have had the idea of having one or two new armours, and maybe higher unarmed, endurance and strength but lower agility with the race, as well as a perk that makes you faster. Also, it would be logical to have higher damage threshold due to thicker skin or something.

Created by Big Mountain and the Enclave as an attempt at a less defective super soldier. After the Great War, the Enclave attempted to create some of these hybrids, but instead came up with the deathclaw mind control device from Fallout 2 and the "For the Enclave" mod (Link here: http://www.nexusmods...as/mods/39531/? ). The hybrid project was therefore abandoned and the few created escaped and hid in Big Mountain. 200 years later, there are few that have ventured to the Mojave, and the few that are there are accepted, but the New California Republic and various sheriffs are keeping an eye on them. They normally get given the dangerous jobs, such as couriers, caravaneers/guards and some take up illegal jobs such as drug dealers and drug runners. Caesar's Legion and the Brotherhood of Steel know their value as soldiers, but give them a hard time. Boomers have had no contact with them as they wall themselves in, and the Great Khans have a few elites of the hybrid race.

That is some backstory I created. Feel free to reject it or change parts if it feels necessary.

• 1 month later...

been dere dan dat...

coud add moer screenshats but de limit is 250k foer sam raeson...

As far as i can tell, only thing missing are horns and some extended nails in terms of the complete character.

been dere dan dat...

Yeah, it's not exactly rocket science. I did it.....two years ago. Just trying to help out my fellow peeps with a request, unfortunately I haven't had time to implement the more advanced features I had in mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocSdCzZlkDY

been dere dan dat...

coud add moer screenshats but de limit is 250k foer sam raeson...

As far as i can tell, only thing missing are horns and some extended nails in terms of the complete character.
There long ehouf. Any longer and i wont be able too use iron sights on wepons

And horns clip thro helmets so don't se much point.

Edited by anduril100500

• 1 year later...