Your world

antonkr

If you were creator of our universe how would you create it? would you creat a crime-free, pain-free universe? would you create the world the way it is now? would you creat hell for everyone and be the mad ruler? your choice now.

Lets see...

I would create classical high fantasy world. You know with magic, elves (along side with all other fantasy races) and stuff like that.

As the creator I would be the observer type so I would try not to interfere with how things are going on the world. (Of course I would answer to prayers and stuff thought, granting my clerics powers and stuff)

Hmmm...

I would create a world where everyone is equal. Everyone would be equal in a way that they have the same rights, they would have the same possibilities in life, but it is up to THEM to act on those possibilities and do something with them. There will be crime and pain, but those who commit crime will be tried and, if found guilty, sent to HELL. If they are found innocent they would be spared. I would rule, but I would have a number of Generals in charge of other things. There would be no need for an army as all people are one.

And also, it would look like the world we have now, but with more forests, no pollution and no cars. Everyone cycles or flies with their water-emitting jet packs.

I would remove mosquitoes and leaches, oh and make sure its built into a parents instinct to, after coming into your room and opening your door, close that door as they leave.

Just a pet peeve grr.

You want me to create a whole universe? Not just a single planet, but a whole universe?

That's akin to giving one person programming control of three billion channels of cable television, and hoping that none of them are likely to be boring.

So, if you posit a creator with unlimited patience, omnipotence, and absolute control of matter on a galactic scale... I'd be likely to have the majority of those worlds involved in some sort of conflict (man -vs- man, or man -vs- nature, or nature -vs- nature, most likely a mix of all three). Conflict is what gives interest value to life... most idyllic utopias would bore me to tears in under a month. I mean, c'mon... how long can you live on a diet of rainbows before you grow weary of the taste and start eyeballing the local flora and fauna for a new taste sensation?

Yep, there'd have to be small pockets of respite amongst the struggles... all souls seek occasional times of solace... but that kind of luxury is fleeting at best, and I think with the brain and soul of an omnivore; when it gets close to dinnertime, I'm looking for someone/something to eat, and even that simple act brings conflict.

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."

-Jack Handey-