New DLC announced

Monolithic0117

The DLC  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Getting the new DLC?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Today a new DLC was announced, titled "Return to Ostagar. It'll be released sometime in the "holiday season", and sells for 5$, which equals about 400 BioWare Points.

Description Link

Official Forum topic

I'll definitely be getting this, as the sum of 5$ is pretty much spare change for me.

Who else will be purchasing this?

hmm i'm wondering what they mean with holiday season. xmas or next summer?

This winter.

I disagree with the negative comments, because I myself don't see what there is to complain about. 5$ for a moderate-sized amount of new content is reasonable to me, and the ones who don't want to buy shouldn't ruin it for others. I'm saying because there's a dozen threads full of unreasonable complaints in the official forums.

hmm i'm wondering what they mean with holiday season. xmas or next summer?

This winter.

I disagree with the negative comments, because I myself don't see what there is to complain about. 5$ for a moderate-sized amount of new content is reasonable to me, and the ones who don't want to buy shouldn't ruin it for others. I'm saying because there's a dozen threads full of unreasonable complaints in the official forums.

I had a look over there and many were behaving like children. The op asked "What do you think?" and people on both sides chose to be abusive instead of discussing it like adults. It makes you wonder how many children are playing what is supposed to be an adult game. Personally I couldn't give a monkeys what people choose to spend their money on, it's their business.

5$ for a moderate-sized amount of new content is reasonable to me, and the ones who don't want to buy shouldn't ruin it for others.

Two things: 1) <1 hour of content, tacked on as an inconsequential side quest is not moderate-sized. It's minimal sized.

2) Are you so emotionally fragile that someone merely stating their opinion ruins an experience for you?

5$ for a moderate-sized amount of new content is reasonable to me, and the ones who don't want to buy shouldn't ruin it for others.

Two things: 1) <1 hour of content, tacked on as an inconsequential side quest is not moderate-sized. It's minimal sized.

2) Are you so emotionally fragile that someone merely stating their opinion ruins an experience for you?

1) Er, they haven't even stated the amount of content. You can't estimate it with the price or the information so far.

2) And yes, after reading page after page of trash, I do get fed up with the worthless complaints.

Something constructive would be a refreshing change. Juxtaposing the DLC with a "turd sandwich" is not constructive, mind you.

If I spend five bucks on this DLC and have two hours fun with it, I've spent about $30 less than if I went to a movie and had a pop and a popcorn - and that would only be 90 minutes fun. You can't even play miniature golf for two hours with $5.

I like cheap fun - bring on the DLC!

Astro