Skyrim SkyUI MCM menu not showing

reddeadapple

So iv noticed that other players are using SkyUI and have the MCM menu but when I play the MCM Menu doesn't show. I've updated both SKSE and SkyUI to the latest but it still does not show plus it doesn't look like it has updated either. I have mods that use MCM but the menu doesn't show. If anyone knows how to make it work or know how to help me please respond.

• 4 months later...

all those response for "you must download skyui and skse (latest) and run game with skse not skyrim launcher" make me very (sorry guys!) angry....grrr.

why do we ask in forums when we not doing that he?

I think we do that but it isnt showing up in menu... so we ask.......

please...guys, dont be angry about my angry words but i dont know what i can doing!

i try it, reinstall skyrim, install skse(latest version from nexus), skyui(latest version from nexus) (install it manually and next try nmm) and run game with skse.... so say me what i doing wrong?

first i try to subscribe it from workshop but when i did that it tells me skse and skyui doesnt work.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've installed SKSE on a clean Skyrim. RIght after that I Installed Nexus Mod Manager and downloaded SkUI. Double clicking shows "success" message - there was no additional installation window for mod. And I can't see any modified UI in game.

I did like this guy: (9:30)

But I didn't had this black SKyUI installation window.

Help, please :sad:

@EDIT:

OK so I fixed it. I have accidentaly unpacked the .7zip archiwer and than packed it to .rar before importing the mod to NMM. Using .7zip archieve fixed my problem, but now it says something about papyrus and I have 2 sec lag when opening inventory. Oh and the install window for the mod didn't show up as well. (Maybe newer version got this removed?)

Edited by N3VTr0N