Vampirism and sun

Octopuss

I don't mind all the negative effects coming from sunlight, BUT is there any way to avoid the semi-permanent blindness? I thought wearing a hood would work, but not. Is this really unavoidable?

When you've found the fix please post it here, my girlfriend has the same problem and keeps complaining.

She also uses better vampires

Edited by velve666

do you mean the moment of blindness when you step outsside furing daylight

if so it should be only a second or if it is permanent than i think there is something wrong with your better vampire mods , tread the help page on the mcm menu or remove the mod and reinstall it

and i think there was a mod that help vampires during daylight whenthey wore a hooded cape but it was some time ago and i can't seem to find it anymore

Yea that's it.

It's not permanent, it switches back to normal for a short while after several seconds, but it makes the game unplayable anyway. I would say the blindness lasts about... 3-5 seconds. Maybe up to 10.

Yea that's it.

It's not permanent, it switches back to normal for a short while after several seconds, but it makes the game unplayable anyway. I would say the blindness lasts about... 3-5 seconds. Maybe up to 10.

afraid it is part of the game , no idea if there is a mod that fixes that , make sure you not hated or that there are any enemies outside and just close your eyes for a few seconds