[Guide] for installing/uninstalling Mods

Alexspeed

I wrote a guide that should cover almost all of the simpler aspects of installing and uninstalling mods with Dragon Age.

you can find it here: http://www.dragonagenexus.com/articles/article.php?id=19

Its written so any beginner should be able to use a mod propperly, and maybe also experienced users can get something out of it too.

Mod Authors are very welcome to link to the Article if asked how to install a mod (unless its something more complex of course).

If you find an error or want to add anything, please leave a comment at the article, i will edit it if necessary =)

Hope it helps someone =)

Thanks for this. I really could have used this a week or so ago. It will definitely help out many folks. Have a kudo for your time and effort.

thank you very much ericazwel :thanks:

The guide is now updated to Version 1.2 :thumbsup:

alot of new information added amog other things

Hear hear!

:yes: The guide is now updated to Version 1.3 :yes:

V1.3 Updated 25-11-09: included a description how to uninstall .dazip files with the Toolset

all thanks to Gaias who provided the information!

I would be very happy if someone experienced with the Toolset could take a look and confirm that this way is working,

also i am not sure if you still have to manually delete files when you use this method.

Thanks for reading, hope it helps someone =)

Hey!

Since this is the guide for installing mods I figured I'd ask my question here:

See, I've got a bit of a problem with uploading files trought the Dragon Age Content Updater. Every time I try to the Updater crashes (see screen). Anyone knows why that's happening, of what the solution is?

http://i50.tinypic.com/11skton.png

It's Dutch: says DAContentUpdater not working

There's a problem bla bla

[Close program]

Hey!

Since this is the guide for installing mods I figured I'd ask my question here:

See, I've got a bit of a problem with uploading files trought the Dragon Age Content Updater. Every time I try to the Updater crashes (see screen). Anyone knows why that's happening, of what the solution is?

(...)

It's Dutch: says DAContentUpdater not working

There's a problem bla bla

[Close program]

You are welcome to ask your questions, but there is a thread with pepole that have the seemingly same problem in the Technical help forum.

I copied your post over there, please have a look: http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showto...p;#entry1424714

I searched allready for solutions but havent found jet anything, sorry, you could try the things i suggested there also.

please report back if you find a solution, or if anyone knows what could help post in the topic i linked.