Happy Thanksgiving :)

Illiad86

can i ask something whats the point of Thanksgiving

i know its about the native american indians meeting up with the english and giving them a turkey when we frist came to american BUT WHY is it a holiday in the USA lol

can i ask something whats the point of Thanksgiving

i know its about the native american indians meeting up with the english and giving them a turkey when we frist came to american BUT WHY is it a holiday in the USA lol

I'm so very confused about why you're confused. And by the way, though they were originally from England they intended on staying, making them American citizens of a sort. Is this what you're confused about?

Besides, USAnians aren't the only ones who celebrate Thanksgiving, other nations have their own Thanksgiving holidays and traditions that have nothing to do with American indians or pilgrims. (Canada, the Netherlands, and Granada for example.)

I'm not sure why anyone would be against a celebration of "what we have to be grateful for".

yum :)

I just ate half a large pizza after eating turkey, rib roast, mashed potatoes, double stuff potatoes, coconut creme pie, cheesecake, and chocolate walnut pie yesterday lol....I feel so guilty :P

say didn't this kind of post happen last year too?

Oh well, I'm Canadian so I haven't got to it yet but at least are Christmas decorations are up already... in November.