You Lucky Blighters

Stampede

Please add me to that list for desks Theta, I'm still badgering a music store to see if they'll import Oblivion to S.A. for me and get it here before the 12th, if not I'll have to duly add myself to the pre-order Kalahari list.

I could take a bite at each screenshot and wail theatrically.

Does anyone know a really good dentist?

I'm sure you could pay a relalive or friend that lives in the UK or US and they could ship it in about a week or so... Of course, with all thats happening now, people would think that you are probably recieveing secret information and they will put you on the terrorist hit list for South Africa. Hmm. My dad pre-ordered one for me and one for him, so I will try to get screen shots and contribute as well! *pats Stampede's back and hands over a cookie *

*swipes the cookie and takes a bite before handing it back over to Stampede*

I dunno, isn't there any conceivable way to get it earlier? You could look at it this way, at least you don't live Antartica...if that's any consolation. Then you'd like, get it but have little or no electricity to run it off of.

Come to think of it, your PC would never overheat so that could be seen as a bonus. Plus, penguins are entertaining...

I'll be sure to snag some choice screenies of me pilfering my weasley black guts out for ye, no worries mate.

Stampede how about we join the unemployment line for a month or so...mmm maby I can fake a pregnancy and get maternity leave...oh crap I forgot, I work for myself! I can give myself a month, I didnt even take leave december, model employee I tell you...untill Oblivion takes over!

And Adras you little genius, my cousin emigrated to... London! I forgot about that...and seeing how me and my mom handles all the flowers for his upcoming nuptials down here, I believe a favour is owed....hehehehe :D whooohooo!

I'm in the same boat while simultaneously not actually because I'm sitting on a ruber duckie in a small pond lost somewhere in my back yard...

*ahem*

In translation, I won't be getting it untill we get a better video card and that may not be for a while...

*sigh*

BUT, i'll think of you guys if I get it before the 12th!

Have a rubber duckie to gnaw on- they spring back, make squeaky sounds as you chew and aren't as hard on the teeth as desks. Besides, somehting tells me Switch dosn't have too many desks left...*passes out duckies to the needy*

Seems April 12th is the estimated date of arrival in South Africa for Oblivion.

Well, think of it this way, Stampede:

By the time you get your game, any major patches will have been published,

so you won't have to deal with possible game stopping bugs! ;D

Seems April 12th is the estimated date of arrival in South Africa for Oblivion.

Well, think of it this way, Stampede:

By the time you get your game, any major patches will have been published,

so you won't have to deal with possible game stopping bugs! ;D

Yeah I know, that thought did cross my mind. :)

Archived