Alternates and Variants

Maharg67

Some small but important alterations have been made to Chapter Three: 'slavegirls' has been changed to 'women' and 'glazed' as of eyes has also been changed.

World War Two ended in 1950 with the detonation of the Doomsday Bomb. Great areas of the world vanished except for glowing white mist or purple-red fog. Generally the mist was alien but positive and the fog was alien and negative. Large areas were devastated, altered but generally survived.

ONE

British Imperial Sherman battletanks, a mixed bunch of mostly old much repaired models and a few newer ones, were strewn along the dirt road twenty-five kilometres south of London. Two were burning wrecks but the others were in defensive formation firing 12-pounder cannons at the enemy. Redcoats, British Imperial elite soldiers in dull dark red fatigues, were scattered amongst outcrops of rocks, rises in the hard earthy ground and other obstacles. They wore body-armour and fired off mostly .303 calibre LEBAR bolt-action rifles though some had .303 brengun light machineguns or even the new .303 LEAARs. LEBAR stood for Lee-Endfield bolt-action rifle while LEAAR stood for Lee-Enfield Automatic Action Rifle. A few had shoulder-launchers of rocket-grenades or flame-throwers or even heavy machineguns firing 12.7mm calibre bullets that tore big holes in the beasties.

The infestation had to be wiped out as quickly and as methodically as possible! It was too close to heavily defended farming lands and to the capital city of the British Empire, or what was left of it.

Hivac soldiers were black-grey biomechanical darting monsters rushing across the broken, abandoned fields and hedges gone wild, most not making it far as bullets and shells exploded them into bits. They came armed with retractable claws, terrible fangs and strange biomechanical weapons that spat biometallic spinedarts, acid-gel or even small fast flying biomechanical beasties known as bulletwings.

Infestations came from where? A fog had grown out of nowhere and then had vanished, leaving the hivac infestation behind.

A couple of 25-pounder howitzer vehicles came up the dirt road, turned and hurled shells through the air in a curving fashion so they fell down into the infestators' nesting holes. Hivac worker creatures exploded into toxic bloody bits and ripped up alien earth works. Some shells bounced and went right down the hole. But the queen was so far safe in her deep hole along with her bodyguards and special workers. It would take suicidally brave soldiers to go down there and destroy her.

Either that or super heroes!

There they came flying through the air in special armoured suits, all five of them, being Electric Boy, Flame Maiden, Grey Archer, Sparkle Girl and Shirlgirla. They landed firstly on a rise of land and they attacked a swarm of hivac soldiers. Electric Boy shot out great bolts of electricity, Flame Maiden shot off bursts of fireballs or jets of flame, Grey Archer's amazing energy bow created energy arrows as she pulled back the string and then unleashed them, Sparkle Girl fired off sparkle darts that disoriented the hivac soldiers and made them easier to kill while Shirlgirla fired off a big gattling-shotgun that blew apart many a beastie.

The Red Coats cheered though they didn't actually get up to do so.

The super heroes fought their way towards the entrances of the hivac nest and then they were rushing into the biggest entrance, were diving down with much courage. Red Coats surged towards the nest, taking advantage of confusion sown amongst the enemy ranks. Battletanks rumbled up towards the nest holes now, crushing and gunning down hivac soldiers with their machine guns.

TO VICTORY!!! FOR THE BRITISH EMPIRE!!! HO, HO, HARAAHHH!!!

The super heroes made their way through the maze of tunnels led by most cleverest Shirlgirla who had memorised lots of information about hivac nests. Now human soldiers were sliding down the nest holes, were coming with 9mm calibre bullet firing submachineguns and 12g shotguns for fighting in close quarters. As they came they threw hand-grenades into chambers, exploding them. They gunned down hivac workers that swarmed at them in desperate defence of the nest.

Then the super heroes killed the big slow moving hivac queen and the battle was over as the confused hivac soldiers, workers and specials lost direction and went mad.

ANOTHER VICTORY FOR GREAT BRITAIN, THE EMPRESS AND THE EMPIRE!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

TO BE CONTINUED

Edited by Maharg67

TWO

BETRAYAL!!!

Hero Boy had staid at the base while the others had gone off on a mission. His uncertain powers had been solidifying, evolving and he had secretly experimented with them. He had not told the others because while he was alway polite on the surface, he hated the arrogant charming Electric Boy and the wondrous way he had with women. His girlfriend Grey Archer had been treating him coolly of late and he sensed something was going on between her and Electric Boy. Indeed between Electric Boy and all of the super heroines who all took him, the nice young man, for granted. He was the reliable friend, the almost invisible piece of furniture and they were so 'ever happy he was their friend'. But he knew that this really meant they thought next to nothing of him.

Hero Boy did not go on the mission though he in truth had the power to assist the others. Instead he fixed up the big old chunky electromechanical computer in the base, in fact more advanced than any other in the empire apart from three like it, and made other preparations.

Lightening Boy provided champagne for all five of them and they drank deeply in the small abandoned bunker. The young attractive women felt excited from their adventure, glad simply to have survived and very aroused. Then they were all having what could only be called an orgy, Lightening Boy having his way with all of them. The small bunker resounded with noises and things were broken in frenzy of bodies.

A naked Grey Archer felt strange as she woke sprawled on a cheap emergency issue blanket, her body grimy and sweaty, her mind throbbing with pain and she wanted to throw up. As she lay there she realized the others were with her, that is three young woman and a young man. She got up unsteadily and looked around, her vision not so keen as in battle but now seeking out to find what was wrong.

She had lost her virginity in a way that she now found to be sickening! She could not believe that she had behaved in the way she had done and in that grotty concrete chamber with a few blankets spread on a hastily cleared and cleaned area of floor. The heroine picked up an empty champagne glass and then she knew the truth, she could smell it. Hivac aphrodisiac pheromones used in the regulation of hivac breeding. Electric Boy must have taken some and put it into the champagne though being alien it could have terrible toxic effects on humans.

Rage, shame and other emotions raced through her.

Quietly she woke up Shirlgirla and informed her what had happened. "So can we trust to tell the others?"

Shirlgirla finished tying up Lightening Boy and then she turned to look at the other two heroines, both of them sleeping. "We wake them but both are besotted with Lightening Boy so we deal with them carefully."

Sparkle Girl did believe it but she was sure it was just a spur of the moment crime and 'perhaps' they could forgive Lightening Boy, 'maybe' if he was actually sorry for what he did.

Flame Maiden flatly refused to believe the truth and wanted to free Lightening Boy at once so it was good they had bound her and her hands into a harmless position.

Lightening Boy just laughed and then he grinned. "I just did what any real stud would do. I opened the gates to your true s*** nature and I let it out. You all wanted me. I am not like that pansy Hero Boy. You treat him like dirt. No, I put the hivac stuff in the champers to show you what a man I am and what I can do for women like you. Damned good." Then he grimaced and rubbed his head. "Damned awful headache though, a real throbber." Then he grinned at them again. "You can't do anything to me. I come from a wealthy and powerful Imperial Family. I have an Imperial Title of Nobility. Nobody is going to listen to commoner s**** like you even if you are super heroines."

They did not know what to do. Flame Maiden turned silently moody after begging Lightening Boy to tell the 'truth' and he abused her, mocked her.

But in the end they did not have to do anything.

Lightening Boy convulsed and died in a horrible manner.

There was nothing that the super heroines could do for him, so fast did it happen. They unbound Flame Maiden and, now in their costumes, flew off with the body to the nearest British Imperial Police Station.

That was when their troubles really began!

TO BE CONTINUED

Edited by Maharg67

THREE

Lord Lucien, Duke of Northrumbia, stomped back and forth in his elegantly regal clothes of proper imperial cut, cloth and fashionableness. Through the window of the big old office building could be seen Big Ben in the distance, still being repaired slowly and steadily as resources were found to spare to do so. The Imperial Government had walled off that area of the city and made it secure from the rabble, the rebels and muties along with other threats. Or at least they had done so as much as possible.

Lord Lucien's son had died under mysterious circumstances, his son being Lightening Boy. In truth he felt only contempt for his now dead son, a black sheep of the family, but he was also a very proud man and determined to have the four super heroines hung for murder. He did not care in the least about their story or if they were innocent. No, he just wanted them dead so he could not been seen as a weak man. In truth he was even more arrogant and brutal than his son had been and a lot less charming.

Prime Minister Gordon Goldmire sat patiently behind his big wooden desk. He was a commoner but he was a commoner with a good deal of wealth, power and influence in the empire. He had no desire to just give in to Lord Lucien's demands. Not only did Goldmire believe the super heroines but police forensics, such as it was, backed their story up. The famous Sherlock Holmes himself had investigated and had confirmed through discovery of fingerprints and other clues that Lightening Boy had done the dirty deed.

But once Lord Lucien had made up his mind it was almost impossible to get him to change it.

The Prime Minister did not bother to try. "No! The answer is no! I will not allow the House of Lords to interfere with the course of justice and I will not do so either. Especially because the newspapers and independent radio news are behind the super heroines. Sherlock Holmes himself has stood up for them as has his famous companion, Doctor Watson."

Lord Lucien was not just a member of the aged, rather senile, corrupt House of Lords but he was Chancellor of the Lords, a very old title that should have been swept away a very long time ago along with the hereditory House of Lords itself.

"Doctor Watson, a woman doctor, a most immoral fact and dangerous." Lord Lucien scowled. "Your government is losing popularity lately, Prime Minister: I would be careful if I was you. Oh the masses love you but they are but scum of the earth. The Imperial Corporation does not like your new corporate regulations or your new tax changes. They have lost considerable profits this past year. Their shareholders, of which I am a major one, are most unhappy."

"The British Imperial International Development Corporation, the BIDDC, or as the masses call it, the Big-%&$!, has been cheating the Empress and the Empire for over a decade now to the sum of millions of pounds." The Prime Minister shrugged. "I have the support of the Empress herself, the Imperial Senate and the House of Commons. I also intend to pus forward with the recovery of millions of past stolen pounds, the ending of the BIDDC run slave trade and other dark activities of the said corporation."

Lord Lucien hated Goldmire and assumed him to be a dirty 'Jew' for he proudly held a whole lot of prejudices be it racism, sexism, anti-Catholism or others. He never questioned his own beliefs even when they contradicted each other. The irony was that the Prime Minister was not in fact Jewish but Lord Lucien refused to believe this despite much proof being given to him of the truth.

He pointed at the PM. "You are nothing. We are the Lords of the Imperium. We are the Empire. I will see to it that the four murderesses of my poor boy will hang for their crimes even if I have to have my own men do the deed."

"Then you will be breaking the law and you will be charged, tried and punished for it." The Prime Minister sighed. "You are a fool! Your foolish public statements against me that have been quoted by the press, be it the newspapers or the radio or the new TV networks, well they force me to see that the young women are given a very fair trial. What would have happened, I suspect, was that they would have escaped death but suffered perhaps exile to some colony where life is much more difficult. Now, well now they will get off honourably it seems and your son will be seen as the criminal. You turned this into a political cricket ball and now it is my turn to bat. Get out!!!!"

Lord Lucien scowled at the Prime Minister, realising that he could turn intimidate the shorter but broader shouldered man, turned and stomped out of there.

As soon as the main door slammed shut the Prime Minister picked up a black telephone hand-set, one of a row of telephones, and pressed one of three buttons on it. Then he spoke. "Tell CPQ that I want to see him at the usual place at 3:30pm." He listened for a moment and then put down the hand-set.

Then he reached out to a box on his desk and tapped a big green button. Curtains opened and from a secret door came two young beautiful women in sheer nighties. They smiled at him richly with warm lovely eyes and around their necks were leather collars with some odd metallic devices on them. The Prime Minister smiled very richly. To think that most people saw him as the great reformer, the one and only man to stand up to the House of Lords and the BIDDC. If they only knew that he was doing so mainly because they were competition to his real identity and his real purpose.

Lord Lucien was becoming a nuisance and it was time to have him killed; CPQ and his assassins would not only do so, they would do so in such a way that it would point to the rebels and the Parliamentary Radicals.

Goldmire, who was not Jewish, laughed softly in a not very nice manner and then he asked the two young women to take his shoes and socks off to give him a nice foot massage.

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

TO BE CONTINUED

Some small but important alterations have been made to Chapter Three: 'slavegirls' has been changed to 'women' and 'glazed' as of eyes has also been changed.

Lovely Herculine, thank you! Would you be smoking a hookah, a middle eastern water pipe?

If you had asked me that about 3 years ago the answer would have been yes. I'm proud to be clean and sober for two years now. But I could probably use the hookah to blow soap bubbles! :biggrin:

Congrats to you Herculine. I have been clean and sober myself for over twenty-five years. Actually I think you can smoke tobacco with a hooka. Must check into that. Soap bubbles sound cool.

FOUR

Hero Boy was angry when he found that somebody had broken into his laboratory workshop and stolen some of one of his hivac serums. When he found the crude, jeering IOU note from Lightening Boy, a note that promised 'super sexual seduction' of the super heroines, he became worried. He was at the base communication console trying to contact the others when Grey Archer came into the big main operations chamber with him.

She gave him an odd smile. "I suppose you know what happened with we others."

Hero Boy shook his head. "Somebody stole some Hivac fertility serum from my laboratory. Lightening Boy it was. He said something about..."

Grey Archer lost her smile. "That was your serum? You did not speak about this at the last meeting. You know none of us are supposed to do experiments secretly from the group." Then she scowled. "He did r*** us you know. He then died most horribly. All of us are feeling sick now."

Hero Boy looked grim. "He must have overdosed by some crazy amount. He was always spouting that stupidity 'more the merrier'. I feared such a thing when I found his note. I have two serums being processed in the laboratory." He took out a small bottle from a pocket of his labcoat. "This should have you feeling better but take only half a teaspoon full. We will have to work it bit by bit. Lightening Lad deserved his death. He had his way Shirlagirl, Flame Maiden and Sparkle Girl. You kept flirting with him. You flirted with him more than you did with me."

She scowled some more at him. "We did not cause what happened."

He shrugged. "No, he did but you didn't help. I got tired of being the nice dependable guy a long time ago. I have developed new powers and my old ones are stablized now. I was planning to tell you all before the next mission."

Grey Archer looked as if she might go for her bow and try to shoot him. "If you had come on the mission, he could not have done what he did."

Hero Boy shook his head. "He would have waited. Lightening Boy was nothing if not cunning. Sooner or later I would not have been on the mission and he would have struck."

She scowled. "Our relationship is over!"

At that he gave a sour laugh. "What relationship? You preferred being around him to me. You liked him better as a mission mate. It was sickening! All that flirting..."

"Was to make you jealous because you were so shy and so unwilling to make the first move." Grey Archer shrugged. "Well it's over now. One day we might start again but for now we are just comrades at arms."

He gulped briefly and then he shrugged. "I am going back to my laboratory. I will see you later." Then he walked out. He had not shown any compassion at all to her over what had happened to her and she was deeply angry with him.

She curled up on her bed and wept. She took a half a teaspoon of his serum, drinking it down with water though she was tempted to use whiskey, and then she slept soundly for many hours. The serum took away her pain but caused her to sleep longer than she normally would have. When she was woken by the other three super heroines, Hero Boy had vanished from the base along with the second super heroic aeroplane, SHA-Two, along with his laboratory equipment and supplies plus some other stuff. He left the four super heroines with plenty of equipment and supplies but despite this they were very angry with him.

TO BE CONTINUED

Romance, Herculine? I am not sure what direction the story will go. Forgiveness would be good but such can be very difficult in real life.

Was Grey Archer being totally truthful about how she acted with Lightening Boy?

Could Hero Boy have shown more understanding and compassion?