Top 10 Reasons You Need [Prototype]

WaLkAwaY

The game looks okay, though I'd prefer to commit mass-destruction in a game minus the very fantastic (unbelievable) powers. I'd prefer a game more like a GTA thing rather, just stepped up a notch in destruction with more powerful weapons than in GTA. Maybe experimental weapons...?

The game looks okay, though I'd prefer to commit mass-destruction in a game minus the very fantastic (unbelievable) powers. I'd prefer a game more like a GTA thing rather, just stepped up a notch in destruction with more powerful weapons than in GTA. Maybe experimental weapons...?

It's an experimental virus does that count? Actually I love this game. Although I will agree with ever1 that stated you should rent it to a point. I don't know how long you can rent games and I don't think you can rent PC games. This is not a sit down and finish in 4 hours game. But were I a person that did not have a free range disposable gaming income I would choose more carefully my titles. I can see where though it would get tiring to do the same thing over and over.

When I get bored though I like to grab people (infected or not) and run up the side of a building to the top overlooking the other buildings and throw them to see if I can get them to land on the other buildings roofs. Sometimes I miss and they crumple against the wall and slide down. It never gets old though. :biggrin: