New premium membership not active

NervousEnergy

Purchased a 30 day membership through the site, and got my confirmation receipt from PayPal. Logged out and back in, but still not active. :-( Not sure if this is the proper forum to post, but I thought I'd start here at least.

You have to wait.It needs some time to register you as premium(I think 1-2 hours)

If you paid by e-check, it takes a couple of days to clear through the system. If you used a credit card at paypal, contact Dark0ne by pm and he will get things sorted out for you.

Buddah

Yes, it will go through paypal just fine. Just like my rewards card which is pre paid. by my employer for sales. Though it is not part of my normal job, we get a kick if we do actually account for a valid sale of services/equipment.

Buddah

There's no problem with paying by Credit Card, it's just echeques that take time. eCheque payments aren't automated so you need to contact me with your email address and username so I can check the PayPal records, verfiy the payment has gone through, and upgrade your account manually. Obviously I'll add on time so you get the full time you've paid for :)

If you have premium membership issues you can use the site contact form or the PM system to get in touch with me.

• 6 months later...
why does it take so long going thur paypal? I tried to upgrade my account on 5/29/2010 with paypal and it is pending till 6/3/2010 that is a long time to wait. (*Note: eCheck estimated completion: 6/3/2010-6/7/2010. We advise merchants not to ship until they receive payment.)