Release Date

Adras

i was told to pick mine up on the 21st. yaay!

but i live on an island in canada so that may be baloney, though all new movies and games and stuff seems to show up on tuesdays so i'm pretty sure it'll be here.

My online store (in Sweden) says the 24th. They also claim I will get the game on launch-day so they will have to ship it the day before. If they mess it up I won't have the game until the following monday though :(

Pre-ordered, money paid, my copy is waiting for me on tuesday the 21st. Of course I also live in NC (just south of where Bethesda is), so shipping times should be really short.

It comes out tomorrow! Yay! Anyways, my dad should be picking it up hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday. That is awesome because I am at my dads (with the good computer) Wednesday, Friday - next Wednesday. So that will give me plenty of time to experiment with it. I cant wait.

Hey peeps! Was down at the veteran's clinic today to pick up a med that didn't meke it in the mail....& saw a magazine on a chair in the pharmacy giving tomorrow as the release date for Oblivion....March 21,2006....so a very very merry Vernal Equinox to all us inhabitants of Tamriel.. !!!!

:D :P :rolleyes:

My online store (in Sweden) says the 24th. They also claim I will get the game on launch-day so they will have to ship it the day before. If they mess it up I won't have the game until the following monday though :(

I ended up getting it the 23 :happy:

Archived