Serious help required!

SoupDiddly

Pretty much every mod once extracted has a folder that is titled "Textures" and a folder that is titled "Meshes"

They will be named the exact same way as the "Textures" and "Meshes" folder in you Fallout 3 "Data" folder for the very purpose of every single different mod all combining to one "Textures" and "Meshes" folder in you directory.

So in the end you will just have ONE "Textures" folder and ONE "Meshes" folder. That is the way it is meant to work. As long as two mods don't title their meshes the same thing (in the case of a body replacer or something) then everything will work fine.

All you have to do is follow the directions.

Pretty much every mod once extracted has a folder that is titled "Textures" and a folder that is titled "Meshes"

They will be named the exact same way as the "Textures" and "Meshes" folder in you Fallout 3 "Data" folder for the very purpose of every single different mod all combining to one "Textures" and "Meshes" folder in you directory.

So in the end you will just have ONE "Textures" folder and ONE "Meshes" folder. That is the way it is meant to work. As long as two mods don't title their meshes the same thing (in the case of a body replacer or something) then everything will work fine.

All you have to do is follow the directions.

Ah good, was thinking something along the lines of that. Thanks once again for clearing some things up for me :)!

Whenever I startup FO3 now, no matter what, It crashes back to the desktop. I have no idea what the %@!) is wrong. I've tried de activating all the mods, Ive tried playing the vanilla, same result. Im pissed beyond reason.

I open the FO3 client, and about two seconds after the slideshow at the beginning starts (Main menu) It crashes to the desktop with a "Windows error" message popping up. No error code just a message telling me my game crashed.

Anyone know how to fix this?... Guessing not since its probably ONE little corrupt file hidden somewhere beyond my reach.

Whenever I startup FO3 now, no matter what, It crashes back to the desktop. I have no idea what the %@!) is wrong. I've tried de activating all the mods, Ive tried playing the vanilla, same result. Im pissed beyond reason.

I open the FO3 client, and about two seconds after the slideshow at the beginning starts (Main menu) It crashes to the desktop with a "Windows error" message popping up. No error code just a message telling me my game crashed.

Anyone know how to fix this?... Guessing not since its probably ONE little corrupt file hidden somewhere beyond my reach.

Never mind, turns out I had to delete Darnified...