HOlyCrapOfGod

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey, you ther-GWAGGHH!!"

*Thump*

"Hmph. Pathetic."

I'm Sooro Municia of Leyawiin, hired hitman. I usally travel by foot between cities and my many hideouts in Cyrodiil. My parents were Imperial and Breton so you could say I'm mixed. Master magister, master of stealth. I am both. I wear the standard black of an assassin (Assassins Creed style, due to Altairs Gear!) My most recent contract was some Bosmer in Skingrad named.....what was it? ....Gary? I don't care. I have obtained a large bounty, so I hide up north in my temple that was built a few hundred years ago by my ancestors. (Snow Dragon Temple) I detest those of the Dark Brotherhood, as they are like the scum on my boots. My weapon? The Hidden Blade of the assassins. I was known as the Champion of Cyrodill about 8 years ago, the public believed I died, but I live on. As a blade in the crowd...

And that is me. Yes, if you were wondering, I killed Glarthir. Also, I have played for 8 years on Oblivion, most of the time spent in jail however.... :whistling:

@ Wasder-

Barrett, Final Fantasy 7.

Initially, I avoided this post like many others, due to the poster naming their character Aryan and labeling themselves as a Russian Necromancing Nazi Wolf Person.

Apparently some couldn't dismiss their ego. Hey lets just wash over these innuendos for the sake of blogging.

Please don't bother correcting me if I 'seem' politically incorrect, I'm sick of this sh!te. Don't bother pulling the judgmental card either, this is a double standard. Hmm...I can 'call' myself anything?...except b1tchH, apparently.

On a more positive note I do have a couple of great characters that I already share...good luck with superficiality.

Some people like to joke about that stuff...not that I agree with it, but yeah...

My name is Illwen. I was born to a Bosmer mother and a Dremora father. My mother was a practitioner of Daedric magic and grew fond of the Dremora Kynmarcher she had summoned. Their union was not accepted by the village she lived in. My father took her to Oblivion and she died giving birth to me. I was raised and trained in the Daedric style by my father and kyn.

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/545696-1259438858.jpg

Born under the sign of The Warrior, she is a mixed class of both of her races. She can be stealth, but also fight close combat and use Destruction magic. She was sent to Cyrodiil for unknown reasons by her father weeks before the invasion. She got arrested after a scuffle with a thief that ended up ripping her hood off. Got herself into the whole huge mess we all deal with :P. But she does not know if she should even save Tamriel because of how she was raised.

I've roleplayed her up to this point so far. I got most of the story left in my head.

She's a standard vanilla Bosmer with Dremora Powers and vanilla Dremora eyes. Tattooed skin was done for me by the lovely Carah :)

My name is Auragal, I am a dark arts oriented assassin whom uses my magics to enhance my melee abilities significantly. My fighting style is to enchant my gear, make a strong poison, cast a long spell shielding myself and enhancing my swordsmanship, then drink mana pots and cast one big bad*** spell that does a rediculous (not overpowered im vanila player) amount of damage and then RUSH in to finish the job with my enhanced melee abilities. My characters name is a giant rip off from world of warcraft. I have given no backstory or any thought to it thereof. Generally if i am facing multiple people i will cast spells to slow, burden, weaken, drain, knock out, or slowly hurt over a long period of time little damage (accumulatively does a lot but takes less mana to do so) and then pick them off hopefully one by one, then reanimate them to kill eachother. Often times i will frenzy an innocent NPC in order to sway some guards attention from myself, or frenzy one of the NPCs already attacking me so its an enemy to the others already. Im an overall fatherless child in battle :D

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4422/alluta.jpg

My main character would be The Alluta. Level 51, jack-of-all-trades, character with pretty much a set of every kind of armor in the game, and a piece of every weapon in the game practically. He's currently the only character that I'm playing a lot of, though I not too long ago started a game with a dunmer female whose name I, pathetically enough, forgot off the top of my head right now. Obviously, I ought to play her again sometime soon. I should have a picture of her soon as well.

XD Santa. Forgot to add this to mine so I'll say it now. "I am also a very devout follower of Lorkhan, the Missing God. I love all things Dwemer, and have learned much from their ways." Just stick that somewhere in my earlier post.