I am new here, and I am allready leaving...

Lord Garfield

Greetings, I don't mean to flame or anything, but during my short visit here. I realised that people are quite hostile, and I feel rather bad just considering going near the forums, seems like people are rather out to get you than helping out, only during my first thread someone came to tell me "How I failed", I guess I didn't really mind, but then this person kept stalking me untill the moderators told him to back off... Now, ofcourse, he's a moderator aswell, wich makes me want to be here even less, since I fear some kind of vendetta comming towards me. Seems like alot of the moderation here also is based upon opinions, rather than following the rules in general. Due to this twisted sense of right and wrong, I will leave the forum. I do enjoy the nexus site itself, alot of nice people there too, so I shall resume posting and publishing mods and such, but I shall make a hasty retreat from the forums. I know some of the moderators here does a great job and such, but some just frightens me since things seems to turn personal, I won't say whom or anything like that, since I am not out to bash anyone. I hope that I won't risk to be banned for this thread since it contains no type of personal attacks or vulgarity, even though I won't be surprised that someone might "Moderate" this thread because of my opinions and previous posts...

So goodbye, forums...

Well, I'll be off then, it wouldn't surprise me if some people who reads this are eager to leave a few... Colorfull remarks about me... But alas, I will not read them.