100 things nobody knows about The Elder Scrolls IV *POTENTIAL SPOILERS

dkamm65

there is a house i skingrad full of undead , right next to the lazare's house.

I never found the owner of this house and i dont iunderstand why is a house with undead in the middle of skingrad.

I read about that one in the Easter Egg section of TES4 Wiki. Seems there is nothing tied to this house, no quest or further info. They said it is possible this was going to be a quest of some sort, but never actually got fully developed or made it into the final game.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

26: There are practically two whole cities under the Imperial City. One is the series of sewers which you can visit from the start of the main game, another is a series of tunnels and catacombs that were once part of the Ayleid city once located where the Imperial City is now. However, that city is not available until the end of a particular questline.

what quest is that I would really like to know

Baurus during the final battle in the Imperial city as you dash out of the palace, ALWAYS melts upon death. Happens on the 360 version and computer version. Throwing his head at other guards tends to make me laugh. ^.^

Thoronir is the most round bosmir I have found in the game. Not in the face either, it's in the chest and sides. Someone prove me wrong :P

Holding down the third/first person toggle key allows you to rotate the camera around your character. (Twas a secret to me, at least.)

Opening the console and typing 'coc aleswell' will take you to a dummy cell that contains a bear trap called Azol's Merciless Maw.

Some number probably over 100: During the Dark Brotherhood quest, one of the missions is to intercept and kill a skooma addict. You eventually find him in the home of somebody called Lorkmir, and his condition is so miserable that you might actually begin to feel sorry for the guy... unless you happen to be searching the house for loot to steal afterwards, in which case you'll find Lorkmir's corpse in the basement.

• 2 weeks later...

the alchemist shopkeeper in skingrad is into necrophilia

founda bad quest hang up glitch i went to some dungeon killed everyone found a medalion started walkiing out and was attacked by aparently a mage guild member for a diff quest killed him now cant turn in the quest to head mage guild woman who is out of her mind for my referance if anyone knows the console comand to get this quest complete id like to know as im obviously stuck