FONV Window mode resolution

Ethreon

Recently installed Fallout New Vegas on my PC. Followed Gopher and installed all the mods I felt I liked from his tutorials and mod clinic. Now, the issue I have is with the window mode alternative launchers

1. if I use the old fake fullscreen from here, my game will not autofit the entirety of my PC's screen, and will remain as a bordered window that looks ugly and it's not even centered on my screen;

2. if I use the GameCompanion here, my fake full screen works, but it uses a resolution inferior to the one of my native screen (uses 1280x720 instead of 1366x768). I cannot change that and the launcher will not allow me unless I untick the 'Window mode' thing.

I'm trying to use the 4gb launcher recommended by the team at NVSE (new vegas script extender), but it will simply not let me set the proper resolution, or set it automatically. I can however run the fake window mode, but I get 2 black margins, right and bottom of the screen, which is pretty bad looking and annoying.

Another issue is shown in this image - as you can see, the launcher only detects my integrated graphics, despite having way better graphical card installed and with up-to-date drivers. I've already manually set the game execs to launch with nVidia, but this is rather annoying.

Any ideas on what to do or change to solve this? Is there any way to force the resolution using the .ini files or some other 3rd party application?

I'm using a PC with nVidia GeForce M720 (mobile, laptop gpu), 4 gb or ram, i7-3537U @2.0 Ghz, Windows 7 84Bit Professional. Any possible driver is up to date and working properly. Another probably important aspect is that I use 2 screens (although I pulled the secondary one out and the game will still not recognise my laptop's monitor desired resolution).

So again, if anyone has any ideas or solutions, it would be highly useful.

Thank you