{WIP} Kalatar ~ Custom Voiced Follower - Location/Situation Aware

Dhegonus

I'm not saying you have to, but I'm pretty sure that you don't have a choice in the matter... :tongue:

On a (semi) serious note, it would be funny if we could ask him about it and he reacts oddly (maybe saying everyone else sounds weird and he's the only one who can speak properly, or just getting offended)

Edited by Issa 5

I'm not saying you have to, but I'm pretty sure that you don't have a choice in the matter... :tongue:

On a (semi) serious note, it would be funny if we could ask him about it and he reacts oddly (maybe saying everyone else sounds weird and he's the only one who can speak properly, or just getting offended)

i actually just thought of that before isaw your reply aha, great minds thin alike! :P

Just a suggestion, to take as you will: that speech, while interesting, really was a monologue, delivered in an (overly, in my opinion) dramatic fashion which sounded as if it was being read. That's not a terrible thing for an NPC you'll meet once. For a follower you might have with you for hours, it would be preferable to have their dialogue sound more natural, more organic. Otherwise he'll become very tiresome, very fast.

Sounds good! I'll be following your progress with interest.