Teddy army, Killer teddys (fun mods)

Jmyers

I have no idea how to make mods but while in the teddy bear factory i had a idea that it might be cool to have a clan or team of radioactive living teddy bears running around or have the teddy bear mesh as a armour that is used by a new team of crazy people(for excample or the brotherhood, enclave teams). or it would be strange and fun to be in a teddy bear suit running around attacking stuff. Might want to give the teddy bear a frown. lol

I am not sure what is needed but i think the teddy bear model in the game would work.

This is one of the things that if i saw it I'd literally ROFL.

(I always wanted to blast one of those teddy bear heads off)

Also this should be easy for the armor (not me...). wouldn't it just be resizing the teddy bear and cut the parts off for the Armour.

The bear would be harder because you would need a skeleton and new animations.

It reminds me of Conker's Bad Fur Day back on the N64 and the remake on the 360 some years back. The Teddyz, I think. They dressed like teddy bear Nazi soldiers and waged war on the squirrel alliance. The original version had them all stitched up like a mascot for a bad nu metal band or something while the remake had them looking like psychotic stuffed animals tactically dressed for war. Good times.

A few idea that might make it easier to code:

1. Make a Teddy Bear Suit with a big helmet and a body, then program in some Raider-like enemies who run around wearing the suits as they attack. Heck, there could be the mundane Teddy Armor that is reinforced with lots of leather or other protective padding, while there are Power-Armor variants that provide extra protection.

I think you could recycle the image of the Teddy Bear head for the helmet but making the arms and legs fit would need work (though the fact that the Teddy Armor would have no feet of hands could simplify it).

It would kind of look like Full Metal Panic FuuMoFu or something where the military expert got his hands on a teddy bear like theme park costume and tricked it out with electronics and such to turn it into an effective combat suit.

2. Use the regular Teddy Bears but use them in ingrediants for weapons. Like Teddy Bears strapped to a missile which when launched has incredible targeting powers and ALWAYS hits... you see the missile veering to the side to hit enemies. (that reminds me of the Futurama song from the first movie, This Trinity's Going to War where Kwanza-Bot was making missiles guided by 'cute dancing fairy figures')

Or you could have land-mines built that are disguised as Teddy Bears, or they are just land mines with Teddy Bears strapped to them to 'camoflage' them.

Anyway, sounds like a great idea!

Those bears couldn't use any weapons since they don't have any fingers to hold them, so I think the attacks would be punching, kicking and maybe poisoned spit, like the centaur spit, just retextured and whit some radiation, or other effects.

that would be fun to watch and it would be cool if someone gave them the canibal perk or something so when you are in the wast land and find a dead cow or a supermutant with some teddy bears eating the corps. They may be weak but it would be fun being chased by a pack of killer teddies. or watching them attack people.