Can I cancel the Mysterious Stranger perk?

gracietoo

Hallo o wise wuns. I would like to get rid of the MS perk because although it can be useful for him to take care of enemies, he doesn't look like he belongs in Fall-out3 - more like a refugee gangster from a Hank Janson novel. Am I stuck with him now?

Hallo o wise wuns. I would like to get rid of the MS perk because although it can be useful for him to take care of enemies, he doesn't look like he belongs in Fall-out3 - more like a refugee gangster from a Hank Janson novel. Am I stuck with him now?

Maybe, you could check out one of the MS mods, some of them change the appearance of that character. just search "stranger" at fo3nexus

Maybe, you could check out one of the MS mods, some of them change the appearance of that character. just search "stranger" at fo3nexus

Chuck Norris and a Fairy, sounds good to me. :D

If you're playing on PC then use the command player.removeperk 00031dbc

However, if it is just his physical appearance that displeases you, there are mods that will alter him: one such mod even replaces him with a woman and you can adjust how she dresses.