Premium member can't download files?

guttahtrash

Everything worked fine yesterday. I'm just trying to determine if it's a new issue on my end somehow.

I've tried downloading a few different mods over the past few hours. Each and every time I receive the following page load error on Firefox -->

"Network Timeout

The server at fs1.dragonagenexus.com is taking too long to respond.

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.

* Could the server be experiencing high demand or a temporary outage? Try again later.

* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.

* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

* Still having trouble? Consult your network administrator or Internet provider for assistance."

Thanks guys

Looks like I missed out a number when updating the DNS today. I'm in the process of fixing it now but it might take a little while on your end to update. I recommend using the premium only server in the meantime as it should still work for you.

Once I know about the problem I can normally fix it pretty quickly, thanks for taking the time to post here, cause it would have been down until I'd actually gone to download something, else ;)