Rebellious Children

Rabbit1251

Are you using other child mods, like from the Japanese community?

No. I probably would if I knew about them, but right now I'm just using Enhanced Children, CUTE and some additional hair mods that said that they work with children. The hair that I ended up using for her was from the CoC Project anyway. She looks like she works alright without the CUTE mod, but I just can't abide that filthy underwear that comes with Enhanced Children. I would somehow rather live with the dirty skin.

Rabbit

What hair mods are those? they could be forcing a different (incompatible) skin texture on your little Rebecca.

I'd compare the child races with Fo3edit & make sure that EC is the winner

What hair mods are those? they could be forcing a different (incompatible) skin texture on your little Rebecca.

The Enhanced Children Yoshi Hair Pack. I have Fo3edit, but it doesn't seem to work well for me. I didn't have the instruction link ,however, so I am most interested in going through it. Thank you for passing that along to me. If push comes to shove I just may have to uninstall Fallout and rebuild everything.

Rabbit

The Enhanced Children Yoshi Hair Pack. I have Fo3edit, but it doesn't seem to work well for me. I didn't have the instruction link ,however, so I am most interested in going through it. Thank you for passing that along to me. If push comes to shove I just may have to uninstall Fallout and rebuild everything.

Rabbit

that hairpack has been modified so it will work, just not for the children, because it's hairs are adult scale only & caused other issues for EC.

Through my technical genius and meticulous fidgeting with my mods I now have Fallout so that it won't even start. My crystal ball says that I soon will encounter a tall dark reinstall. While I was uninstalling the CoC mods I found that several files had not copied over when I installed everything. I've noticed this before in Fallout where whole folders had been empty. I will have her back, you know. Well, back to the grindstone.

Rabbit