Fairly simple "deposit all" idea

oRCeN

Ok im hoping this would be a fairly simple thing to do, I cant seem to find anything that does it yet so maybe someone here would be able to help out.

Basically I would like a mod that does the exact opposite of the "Take all" command when opening containers. I want an easy way to drop everything i have, including stuff im wearing, into a container without having to individually click everything. Hope its a pretty simple scripting job, but i dont have even the slightest clue where to start.

Of course, if there is already a way to do this, could somebody please enlighten me?

lol. i asked for this about 2-3 months ago, and i swear, couple days later someone released a mod called "Dump it". but i didn't get it then and can't find it anymore. a few other people've asked for something like this recently so be nice if it was made

It's obviously possible since TL and OA can dump all your stuff. The thing is, it isn't a highly useful function for most people. I just use the keyboard when I switch into container mode and that makes moving your junk around a lot faster.

I think the way to go is something like this Mini Hideout mod, which can take a lot of stuff and dump them into various containers using the computer terminal. It doesn't handle armor and weapons, though.

I have mini hideout actually. But I dont want things sorted like that all the time. Basically I want a quick way to drop all my combat gear, everything I use on a day to day basis, so I can load up with sellables and have the extra weight by just wearing pre war clothes or something.