Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a joke :huh: blaming me for conversion between two games i have bought and when l33 writes a link to song from internet it is legal? i don't think if there's a legal songs on megaupload.

That's not a link to music, it's a link to rocks.

Maybe someone didn't like the term 'mo fo.'

Ahem... Qlak.... it's a mod related link read again MOD RELATED if your here to try and get people with proper modding potential banned then you mineaswell get the hell out... who do you think you are reporting me and posting in this thread asif your a team member, you have no reason and no right to report me or posting your notes about conversion between two games aka porting which = ILLEGAL I'll see thoroughly to it that you never post here again.

Get the hell out of this thread and who do you think you are reporting me, Don't bother posting If your not welcome and after that little display to me your the most unwelcome person on this forum.

Oh and FYI If you bothered to take the time to check the link instead of acting like a child trying to get me in trouble, you'd notice that they are Rocks as in INGAME rocks made by myself.

Now get out of this thread and do not post again, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME!

Qlak is now banned. For both disrupting this topic and Pm'ing me with various BS and questioning my action here. Big no-no.

Carry on! :)

AS