Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

hehe Yes T power ur free on getting help with anything u need of course

However haveing an OPEN world seems abit much As myself i have issues with oblivion ( my 9800 Gt card is to powerful for Poor oblivion to understand) so i have stupid Fps at times lol

Anyway it just Depends The texture and Size of the Open land :P by all means mess around with it

I would suggest u start with the *Home-tree if u want* As the Starting Character creation part instead of a Prison lol

Ofcourse we have to figure someway to Implement the the Kings Amulet and what not too

The Start Char gen could be interactive too if we want to ADD ...we just neeed to do somthing Basic So id say do a Little Na'vi land with a Portal to Tamirel

Whats in this land is to be figured out id suggest start small with Main Little Na'vi land(hometree) then we can ADD to it later

So Tpower work on Main na'vi land ( the start place)

as we need Quests and other people to come up with the other areas

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, yeah I see it could be a problem, for some users, if there were no interiors. to be honest I think the Huge tree thingy would be easier to create if there would be a gate in the bottom, and an interior room for its' interior.

But the tree is still a unsolved problem :o who's gonna create it, and how are we gonna stop it from dissapearing when out of sight..

Again, please someone show me a map of pandora :)

edit: lol I just had to tell, I cant wait to get started, the hallelujah mountains(or in na'vi Iknimaya) are gonna be funny to create :D

and btw, just for fun, i think your character should be able to find Unobtainium in veins, like the gold / silver veins in cyrodill :D

and please guys, dont be shy to tell your great ideas, or to shout out if you wanna join us in planning and creating this project:D

Whats in this land is to be figured out id suggest start small with Main Little Na'vi land(hometree) then we can ADD to it later

Just like that? well, theres a problem :I

I'd preffer it if I actually had the Home tree of the clan that our character starts out in, before I start building the actual place:I

since the tree is mandatory, maybe we should contact one of the many 3d modellers on this website:)?

Just like that? well, theres a problem :I

I'd preffer it if I actually had the Home tree of the clan that our character starts out in, before I start building the actual place:I

since the tree is mandatory, maybe we should contact one of the many 3d modellers on this website:)?

I agree we need to start somewhere and it's not like we can do a whole lot without the starting zone.

yeah i also had the idea of either starting as a normal cyrodill dude in one mod, and meeting some wise wizard who has found a way to enter another realm ( pandora) then u'd discover th story as a non na'vi, trying to learn about the primitive society of na'vi.

and the one where u start as a na'vi with all other races blocked.

that way u'd have 2 mods

whats ur opinions