Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

true, but II think the creator of the na'vi race will make a plguin for his race.

no need to worry about the third one for us

Exactly our main goal is to focus on the lore and make it as close to as possible..

But OFC we need the race and such or the lore would not so much lore as a land lol... XD

BTW How is everything coming? I have started to practice Na'vi but it is proving to be rather difficult to pronounce right but i am getting there.

I can say Hello, how are you? in Na'vi fairly well. But the way it's said is a little strange so it will take some getting used 2.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true, but II think the creator of the na'vi race will make a plguin for his race.

Exactly our main goal is to focus on the lore and make it as close to as possible..

But OFC we need the race and such or the lore would not so much lore as a land lol... XD

BTW How is everything coming? I have started to practice Na'vi but it is proving to be rather difficult to pronounce right but i am getting there.

I can say Hello, how are you? in Na'vi fairly well. But the way it's said is a little strange so it will take some getting used 2.

Cool, I myself am practicing out on making pandora-like landscapes atm Im building a few small islands. just to get an idea of how Ima create the real project

Cool, I myself am practicing out on making pandora-like landscapes atm Im building a few small islands. just to get an idea of how Ima create the real project

EDIT: admins please delete this doubble post

TELL ME HOW !!! cuogh

anyway yes

Firstly there will be the person Who makes the Race thats the race mod

and To Expaned on that would be the Immersion mod Aka Land of Pandora

My request was to find out Who is making the Race itself/wepoens/items

and also to gather as much detail as idea for the Immersive part as lands and lore Also know there will be 2 more Avatar movies as well Ironicly Anything we do for these mods will be based of the movie and web pages soloy (screw the game)

But yes The Hometree with Surrounding land and the Mountians can be a sort

maybe just make Key Movie locations From the Film can be a start but Hometree is number 1 think

The Race am guessing will be out from the Prison or Alternate start arrive by ship Till we(somone) come up with are Own version of a start ( gotta make it right so it dont mess up the main quest like ( Alternar start Revamp always get a crash when i pick the amulet up from dead blade guy)

( sadly RGMage2 inbox is filled so i can remind him to look back at this thread)<--he making the race

but yeah Hometree the mountains and maybe The spirit tree

/being real rant here

i have a Hunch that this mod will kill my computer If too many plants Make light that be a deadly fps killer guess u modded are going to ave to figure out to makes as much cool lighting without as much ... Light making objects eh ?

Too many light making objects =bad

/being rant

Any a littlt about myself and my Oblivion afair :biggrin:

2.4ghz AMD Singe Core

2gigs ram

9800 Gt Geforce 512 mb <supports Dx10 shader model 4 ( they idea says the newer the card the less old support it has ( cuogh tthats why oblivion auto sets this card to medium yet my 7800 and 7300 get set to Ultra high :wallbash:

X-fi Sound blaster card ( no idea if Oblivion use this for sound or use software sound -_- either or never had sound related issues with Oblivion

( unike Mass effect :whistling: )

and yet i still get 15-20 Fps out side goes down lose too 5 -_-

but inside i get 30+ :)

dont matter what settings i have Max or Zip ...for outside

(cuogh cpu cuogh cpu) HOWEVER ! when i switch to my 7800 card i get better fps outside !! but no HDR -_- and i aint puting that card in for just 1 game that i Hardly play cuase i fiddle with mods none stop

( got up at 4 Am today anf wanted to play obllivion ended up killling my 1 copy of oblivion .... refixed a new one ...10 hours later i played for 30 mins)

i only ever beat all of oblivion once ( did one play thruogh with no mods before i deciced to use mods) and Never again have i beat the game cuase modds and moods am like addicted :)

BUT YES GO NA'vi mod :)

/end rant

TELL ME HOW !!! cuogh

anyway yes

and also to gather as much detail as idea for the Immersive part as lands and lore Also know there will be 2 more Avatar movies as well Ironicly Anything we do for these mods will be based of the movie and web pages soloy (screw the game)

maybe just make Key Movie locations From the Film can be a start but Hometree is number 1 think

The Race am guessing will be out from the Prison or Alternate start arrive by ship Till we(somone) come up with are Own version of a start ( gotta make it right so it dont mess up the main quest like ( Alternar start Revamp always get a crash when i pick the amulet up from dead blade guy)

( sadly RGMage2 inbox is filled so i can remind him to look back at this thread)<--he making the race

Sorry mate:D I will ofc take some respect for your comp, and everybody else with older computers, but plants on pandora glow, and thats it! :P otherwise there'd be nothing cool in walking around at night, and I really want this awesome fealing with glowing plants in the dark and stuff:)

Sorry mate:D I will ofc take some respect for your comp, and everybody else with older computers, but plants on pandora glow, and thats it! :P otherwise there'd be nothing cool in walking around at night, and I really want this awesome fealing with glowing plants in the dark and stuff:)

YEs couldn't agree more Glowing plants :) i wanna see it too

make the OMG (smoking computer) vesrion then later once we feeling good make a ...Don't kill my computer version :)

man glowing plants with HDR would be some nice Eye candy .. with all them shinning of each other ......-_- my Cpu cry's ..(basic cpu to Gpu commncation is still needed for example Cpu tell the vid card when to show its poo ( atlest thats my logic o.O)

(well 800$ more for epic cooled case motherboard Dual core 3ghz cpu gaming ram and AM SET !! :) already got killer vid and sound card hehe :)

Then maybe i decised to learning textured and mesh making :) all i do atm is making Shinnny Balls :unsure:

anyway i beat myself for not being on topic

:thumbsup: For glowing plants

Na'vi GLOW TOOO U KNOW !!

TELL ME HOW !!! cuogh

anyway yes

I agree it would not be near as cool with out it.

I hate to be the downer here, but maybe it'd be best to get someone actually capable of the modelling, scripting and quest-making you're talking about before going off into even higher flights of fancy.

Keep the mod simple, find someone who can actually do it, and stick to the race itself untill it's done, is my advice.

well kieranfoy, We have not started yet, quest-making isnt a problem either, I'd just preffer to focus on working at the landscapes, etc:p

and for the modelling and scripting, well there are allways people out there.

atm we're mostly in the planning phase of a project