Companion modding questions.

Tarm

That really suck's and I'm sorry I haven't any help for you.If you were using my mod there is a spell for that sort of thing but it would work with CM. if you have some coding skills you could create your own spell that would disable her for a few seconds and then enable her.that should do the trick. after that you will want to raise her disposition so she likes you more.if you can't create the spell let me know and I will try to make one for you

• 2 months later...

I have one question about partners too, the CM ones...

One of the characters following me suddently started to attack me after a battle, and I couldn't talk to her to make her stop... I think she took too much damage or something, and now I can't revert it... What's worse, she's immortal, and keeps chasing me D:

What can I do to fix that?

Try yielding (hold block and press your "activate" key/ button while facing her). If you get the message that she rejects your yield then throw a powerful charm spell on her, then yield, and then bring up her disposition toward you through the speechcraft/ persuasion mini-game. I'm thinking you probably let a few too many of your hits stray and hit her by mistake. When an NPC says,"I'm on your side," or "That's twice you've hit me," or "Hit me once more I'll kill you," those are obvious signs that you just hit the speaking NPC by mistake. Hit them too many times and they will fight back. If they have little to no responsibility, then they will most likely reject your yields.

Another posibility is that your companion's personality is very high, possibly making them on good terms with normally hostile, generic NPCs like bandits and considering them sort of as friends. Well, if you're attacking her "friends" she might step in to defend them. One way to fix that is using the factions system with Oblivion through the Construction Set and making her naturally dislike bandits for example. To learn how to do that I suggest reading tutorials. Check out the custom companion tutorial/ doc file that comes with CM Partners Base mod.