a mod that fixes CTD errors related to looting body's,buying things and opening chests

nsm0220

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess the OP ran into the More Bounce file from the 7B mod. That particular file has caused some minor issues with another mod that uses it (as far as I know, since I haven't seen any issue posts pertaining to his other option files regarding CTD's when looting a female body). This mod is, as I guess, also used with the Victoria Velina mod by choco2114, and caused some CTD complaints in the forum topic for that mod.

However...

Almost all CTD's come from some sort of mod conflict, corrupted mod file, and the like. The only "solution" that can be gleaned would be to mess around with your mods and try and figure out what's making the CTD. There really isn't a way to make a mod that "magically fixes" CTD issues. You could make a mod that simply reports the game logs so you can pinpoint the CTD/conflict faster, but I'd think that's as far as you'll be able to get.

my questions are not off topic, I am trying to figure out what is causing the issue. if you read what everyone else is saying you would see that. this glitch is not the game itself and would be a mod conflict. also if the game is not up to date it would also have mod conflict. if the game is not legal there's a chance its not up to date because of obvious reasons.

I don't want to sound like I think you have an illegal game, I just dont want to waste my time if you do. I spent a few hours of my time once trying to help a guy who illegally downloaded the game. he didn't tell me until after I spent a few days trying to fix his game.

making sure its up to date is just a good question because some people have their steam set to not auto update and forget to update their game.

I need your mod list in the order you have them installed so that I can find the conflicting mod. if its not a mod (example: you aren't using any mods currently) than its your computer or game.

so if you want my help just answer the questions and we can deal with your issue.

Edited by qwertyzeldar

my questions are not off topic, I am trying to figure out what is causing the issue. if you read what everyone else is saying you would see that. this glitch is not the game itself and would be a mod conflict. also if the game is not up to date it would also have mod conflict. if the game is not legal there's a chance its not up to date because of obvious reasons.

I don't want to sound like I think you have an illegal game, I just dont want to waste my time if you do. I spent a few hours of my time once trying to help a guy who illegally downloaded the game. he didn't tell me until after I spent a few days trying to fix his game.

making sure its up to date is just a good question because some people have their steam set to not auto update and forget to update their game.

I need your mod list in the order you have them installed so that I can find the conflicting mod. if its not a mod (example: you aren't using any mods currently) than its your computer or game.

so if you want my help just answer the questions and we can deal with your issue.

fine i give you my load list