Any Revealed Map Markers Mod?

coldbb77

i know that exploration is fun

but wandering throughout the map searching for new caves took me so much time

is it possible for somekind of revealed map mod?with markers?just like those maps within the official guide?

with such a mod,wandering or fasttravel can remain optional,but surely can save alot of time

I dunno, do you watch for the cave/camp/ruin symbols in the compass at the bottom of the screen while you wander around?

They show up a prety decent distance from the locations and will lead you right to em. There's a mod to improove the HUD system that lets you turn off the compass markers cause some people think they make the game too easy. ;)

I use the mod (cause it's really nice to be able to see more inventory at once and view a much larger map but I left the markers option turned on like the game defualts.

-dc4bs

Before I got the game, I thought that I wouldnt like the markers and fast travel, but I became very attached in the fact that if you are on a quest and you just want to get it over with, its nice to get there quick. Like I was doing the quests for the Dark Brotherhood and I didn't want to keep running back to their sanctuary, because they would sometimes have me on the complete opposite end of the map.

• 4 years later...