Having Problems Logging In?

Dark0ne

What Operating System and version are you using? Windows 7 64-bit
What browsers and versions have you tried? Google Chrome Version 26.0.1410.64 m
Are you running any browser plugins that might be blocking cookies or JavaScript like AdBlock or NoScript? No
What anti-virus software and version are you using? Comodo Internet Security 5.10.228257.2253
What firewall are you using? Comodo Internet Security 5.10.228257.2253
Have you tried to login on a different computer? Yes
What URL / Link are you having a problem with? http://www.newvegasnexus.com
What is the exact error message being displayed? I'm getting the Comodo "This Page Does not Exist" error page. This is only for New Vegas Nexus, all other Nexus pages and the forums load fine, and the problem is only on my computer, I've successfully logged in on other computers and my phone's web browser.

Edited by Kainschilde209

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Since the last down time (last Sunday? Monday?) until 5 minutes ago I could not login to the Nexus Forums.

I could type my login and PW, but when I clicked 'submit' I got a message that said: (image below)

- Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

- We encountered a problem processing your login request. Please try again.

Wednesday I sent a message thru the “Contact us” link at the bottom of the Nexus pages, but I got no response.

Anyway, I few minutes ago I remembered that I have the Forums on my Trusted Sites list and, sure enough, that was it. Removing the Forums from the Trusted Sites list allows me to login. Put it back on the list and the problem returns.

Windows 8 - IE 10, btw

Is there anything I can do on my side to fix it? On your side?

• 3 weeks later...

:wallbash: Been trying for an hour now to log in to the Fallout 3 and Skyrim Nexus.

I'm using Firefox, I've disabled all my add-ons, deleted all my cookies more than once (once after each login attempt) and I stll cant log in.

I'm having no issues logging into the Forums and no issues logging into Nexus Mod Manager.

Help :'(

me too man

:wallbash: Been trying for an hour now to log in to the Fallout 3 and Skyrim Nexus.

I'm using Firefox, I've disabled all my add-ons, deleted all my cookies more than once (once after each login attempt) and I stll cant log in.

I'm having no issues logging into the Forums and no issues logging into Nexus Mod Manager.

Help :'(

yeah i have the same thing i think might be due the the cluster move

I also can not log into the Skyrim mod site. Can log into forums ok. Worked 24 hours ago, very slow but it worked. Have done the suggestions about logging in and nothing works.

Update: Finally got logged in! Had to run NMM and select an adult mod to download an update. When the prohibited content unless you were signed in message appeared, I logged in and it was accepted... Tedious, but it worked...

Edited by DFiNo

Update: Finally got logged in! Had to run NMM and select an adult mod to download an update. When the prohibited content unless you were signed in message appeared, I logged in and it was accepted... Tedious, but it worked...

Yeah, it worked :D