Having Problems Logging In?

Dark0ne

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having problems too. I couldn't download anything so I tried logging out and couldn't get back in. I have an underscore in my username but the password is alphanumeric. I've tried with different browsers with and without adblock. Tried clearing cache and cookies. No dice.

Same problem here. I have tried both chrome and firefox. I have no problem logging into a dozen other sites, but I can't log into skyrim nexus.

It accepts my login information, but then just brings me back to the main screen with 'not logged in' displayed.

If it helps. I'm also getting gateway timeouts, the website is loading slow, and there was some database error message...

Fortunately for myself, i have another computer where i'm already logged in. But i fear that this can't last ...

Curiously, the NMM works just fine (logged and treated as premium member).

I'm a premium member and it won't let me log in also if you notice there has been no new screens posted to the imageshare for quite some time now which suggests nobody can either log in or upload anything, also the site and the forum periodically keep crashing which means Nexus is broken.

All right. I have tried every single solution here. Disabled all ad and script blockers, cleared all cookies on both browsers (firefox and chrome), reset my password, reset my router, tried logging in from my user page. I still cannot log on to ANY nexus site. I have tried logging in from Skyrim, Fallout 3, New Vegas, and Morrowind. My username and password both contain only letters, and I do not have a foreign keyboard. I get no errors, the screen just ends up on the previous page without logging me in. Obviously, I can log onto the forums fine. Please help, feeling frustrated.